The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

mind control? Options
sambuca
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 8:53:07 AM
Groups: Member

if we r allegedly using only 10% of our brain power at this point of our evolution could this be evidence of controlled output according to some predetermined agenda or just random progression of accumulated experience and revealation of knowledge on it's own path---o yea---but that could b programmed into it also--no matter which way u turn this programming theory accounts for everthing--too easy escapist existence for me---there must b some logical counter to this programming thing---anybody?----Anxious
Sandi Peterson
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:55:53 PM

Hello Sambuca and all,

Thank you Jim for your warm welcome. I'm frightfully out of your league, meager scientific knowledge, ravenous for more - hoping not to embarrass myself or cause anyone here discomfort. The last 30 years I've devoted to the study of "occult" science, religion, and metaphysics. Lately, I've been reading the bible, finding many reasons to suspect our brain power was stiffled during ancient times; one way that seems quite plausible is "languages". Noam Chomsky and some others had similar thoughts.
jdlaw
Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 7:43:19 AM

Hi Sandi,

Are you still out there?

And I always thought the guy's name was "Norm" Chomsky, as in Norman. Shows you what I know. Anyway, I remember hearing a lot about him during the Viet Nam war era, but haven't heard much from him since. I think this would be a good person to study. We must not forget that the real answers to all the "sciences" still lie in philosophy.