The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Citizen Hearing on ET Disclosure Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:59:24 AM

Groups: Member

http://www.citizenhearing.org/

Could this finally be the year of full ET Disclosure?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:38:27 AM

1 day to go! Is anybody else eagerly anticipating this event? Some say it won't change anything. I'm a tad more optimistic as this is something that has not been done since 1968. It also lasts for five days, so plenty of time for the main media outlets to get involved.

Me and my brother signed up to get an English webcast pass. This grants us access to live streaming of the event. You also get bonus evening lectures. It only costs $3.80. Just in case anybody is interested, a link -

http://www.citizenhearing.org/webcast_english.html

Ooh, can't wait!
jim
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:20:32 PM

The little 6-inch humanoid is certainly fascinating, whatever it turns out to be. I caught Steven Greer's interview on C2C. Apparently, DNA experts and skeletal experts confirm that it is biological and, further, that it appears to have been 6-8 years old at the time of death. Thorough DNA analysis will take a long time, but so far, portions of the sequence match humans and there are significant portions that are undetermined. This, by itself, says little, because non-humans (chimps) may have up to a 99% match of human DNA and even a banana's DNA has a 50% match to that of humans. :)

I haven't seen any of the documentary yet. It seems to me that if disclosure is about acknowledging that unidentified objects exist, it has already happened. If it is about covering up reverse-engineered technology, I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

The citizens hearing could be very interesting. All of this is positive to the extent that it chips away at the ignorance of mainstream media.

My personal thought is that UFOs are experiential, as real as a dream or a virtual reality. And that what we think of as a physical reality is also actually virtual.

Other thoughts?
Guillermo
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:39:05 PM

Quote:
"My personal thought is that UFOs are experiential, as real as a dream or a virtual reality. And that what we think of as a physical reality is also actually virtual."

I concur with you Jim, I also think that UFOs are just another part of the simulation as "real" as we ourselves are.

"We are living in a computer programmed reality."
- Philip K. Dick, 1977
RogerV
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:30:22 PM

jim wrote:
My personal thought is that UFOs are experiential, as real as a dream or a virtual reality. And that what we think of as a physical reality is also actually virtual.

Other thoughts?

Can only say that I tend to agree with that, Jim.

However am also inclined to the ancient astronaut theory that human race is an artificial hybrid slave species created to serve a more advanced race - some 200,000 years ago in southern Africa. So much of our most ancient mythology speaks to this.
RogerV
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:31:23 PM

jim wrote:

Other thoughts?

Can only say that I tend to agree with that, Jim.

However am also inclined to the ancient astronaut theory that human race is an artificial hybrid slave species created to serve a more advanced race - some 200,000 years ago in southern Africa. So much of our most ancient mythology speaks to this.