The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

UFO flight criteria Options
Don
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2008 9:52:42 AM
Groups: Member

I am brand new to this forum and have a question regarding the method of propulsion thought to be used by the visitors?
I have a theory though I am deplete of a Physicist to exchange ideas with, it is not all that complicated and doesnt involve proton generators or anti matter, very basic, very logical and to my way of thinking completely attainable.
Any one on this forum is welcome to comment and I look forward to hearing from you.
jdlaw
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 5:58:19 AM

Hi Don,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will be getting a post here from Jim Elvidge, the creator of this forum. But in the mean time, you have certainly aroused my curiosity.

I don't know much about you (as is a good thing on an open internet forum) But, I am curious as to whether or not you have read Jim Elvidge's book yet. His book, The Universe-Solved, of course deals with the concept that a programmed reality, much like the simulated version of reality experienced by the Character "Neo" as played by Keanu Reeves, in the Sci-Fi thriller "The Matrix," is ultimately the best explanation for our own metaphysical existence.

Certainly Jim's book is not "based on" the movie, but it that movie is a familiar pop culture icon that most people have either seen or heard about. The movie sort of breaks the ice, if you will, into the concepts that we might also be some sort of simulated reality.

Now, does your "I have a theory" idea about intergalactic space travel relate to this?
jdlaw
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 6:04:13 AM

Oh! I almost forgot my real questions ...

Yet, isn't it another conundrum? Even if we use the Lorentz transformation equations, things still don't always work out. We saw the man get on his light speed ship and saw the ship take off. Did we not see the flash of light as he speed off into the night? Did not our great, great … grand children see the flash of light as he returned back to his home planet? To the spectators, those flashes of light would happen almost instantaneously (after all light travels very-very fast). How then could that same flash of light take so long to happen for him in relation to us? And what if he went faster than light, would he return younger than when he left?
Don
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 10:55:36 AM

The premise or theory does not involve metaphysics, or anything relating to the Matrix idea.
My query is to find a Physicist that is into anti-gravity, propulsin via field restructuring. Is there anyone on this forum that is into practical application techniques. It is not that I havent considered alter state, time travel and the possibility of various shortfalls of our sciences, it is just that I have an original idea that requires answers I can not provide. NASA and our friends at Area 51 have studied the problem, have some theories and the resources to carry out experimentation. Unfortunately I am not in contact with them and have no means of doing so. Just an engineer with a solution. Thanks for the response. TTYL Don
jim
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:31:48 PM

Hello Don, and welcome to the forum. We share and explore all sorts of alternative ideas here, so feel free to post. A number of us, myself included, are also engineers by education and profession. However, please take some time to explore other areas of the site - I think you'll find that Programmed Reality is less metaphysics and more a logical philosophy with evidence based in solid physics and software technologies.

As for antigravity, I would forward you to http://www.americanantigravity.com/, where you may find a number of people who focus their attention on that topic. Please let them know I referred you. Thanks!
chinitial
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:17:23 PM

In this topic it's important the HISTORY of the phenomena. You'll end up admitting the UFOs have always appeared in a sort of metamorphosis just a bit ahead of human technology at particular times as if knowing with anticipation the following step which is very conspicuous. It's not just a question about antigravity propulsion but others like why objects which go so fast don't make sound even louder than the thunder of a Mirage plane breaking the barrier of sound or why the objects sometimes change the shape and color in full trajectory or make impossible spins that overshadow whatever likebikes did in TRON film.
A hologram gives the impression of 3D but is just light. If humans can hypnotize you and make you eat and onion thinking it's an apple or make you behave like a hen, a hypothetical interdimensional creature playing with "light" can perform better tricks in a blink of an eye and.... AS USUAL.... dissapear.
Other artifacts are just human made devices which somehow mimic that...Shhh