The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Coming Full Circle Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:33:42 AM
Groups: Member

I have been frequently asked about my field of expertise. Actually, I remind those seeking a reply that I am not an expert and have a distaste for anyone claiming to be an expert. We are all students and we are all educators. I can say that I am an observer, a parent, an educator, and a student, without any ego. I do have a measure of intuition and ‘intel insight’, and believe that this is a really, really cool place to be at this moment in 'time',( whatever eon or epoch it is within the sim universe)

Each one of us has an 'intel insight', a skill we have been born into this reality world with, and can contribute to the human journey. It is exciting to meet ones that have a passion for not only learning, but gathering intel insights that will assist those of us on our own quest. As an educator, I ask my students to immerse themselves into a project so they may explore, discover, and gather a higher intel insight into the project and themselves. Project immersing develops character and maybe this is what the 'game masters' are interested in. We must be a curiosity to them, a product of their imagination coming to 'life' with relative freedom for expressions. As an educator, I 'touch the future' and perhaps one day my students will solve the riddles of the universe.

We have been born with natural abilities that need to be discovered and honed into a fine sculpture of character. As educators, we are artisans of our craft. It's an amazing experience to see my students evolve as I set challenges before them, and set them on a course of exploration.

As time move forward, our lives are filled with synchronicity, which, perhaps, brings me to this forum. Our pathways converge, diverge, change directions, and are filled with endless possibilities, eventually coming full circle with time.

Coming full circle......interesting concept. Have I been here before? Is there something familiar? Are we a 'band of brothers'?

Coming full circle with ourselves involves relationships we encounter, be it past, present, and future. We acquire emotional content and build upon a character we develop. If we believe in a simulated universe, this concept would open the possibilities of a 're-generation' of character over eons of time, and perhaps culminating with a collective human spirit of pure contentment. Maybe this is what the game masters, 'endgame' is all about. The game piece (us) are evolving, as if we are becoming the 'AI' in our simulated universe.

Whatever the endgame is, it is the journey that is the curiosity. It is not about what we may already know (the blue print in our DNA), but what we are willing to learn and explore what may be around the next river bend, or the other side of the mountain, that can add to our personal character library.

Remember this, there is ' an element of truth in everything' involving our environment, clues to whom we may be, and the 'reasons, seasons, and the synchronicity that enter into our lives each day. And the biggest clues to the puzzle involve the 'entertainment media'.

What brings you here today? Have you come, or are coming full circle as well? The game seems to be about evolution of personality of character, an examination of morality, a project challenge involving the evolution of humanity. This is where we find ourselves along the ‘yellow brick road.’

As one beloved movie of all time stated in the story line: " There is no place like home'.

Where is 'home' and how do we go about finding it?