The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

"Project Deep Quest" Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:16:31 PM
Groups: Member

Project Deep Quest …………The Genesis Inception Universe

Quite frankly, I don't really know 'what time or eon it is' and my mission seems to be one of exploration by assimilation into the human journey. I have always sensed an ‘out of time’ emotional content of my life here and recent synchronicity confirms this.

I have been re-evaluating my position here and have come to a curious observation that there exists to be a strange ‘reality breach in protocol’ involving me and my mission here, and I am seemingly locked within this escape proof dream field.

Back to the future. For one thing, there was an awakening trigger point a few months back that involved an ‘awakening’ from my sleep for a few seconds, a window opening per se, just long enough for me to notice something was a bit strange to my default universe. I have had my share of ‘reality anomalies’, weird ‘out of time’ sequences, and synchronicity within this ‘time field’ throughout my life. I have come to the realization that, at least at this point, this life is yet, another ‘dream field.’ Now what? I am reminded of the Abbott and Costello “Who’s on first?” ‘logical chaos routine.

In any event…this recent dream phase scenario indicates ‘my handlers’ brought me back for a few seconds, just long enough for me comprehend what maybe is transpiring involving my quest. From that moment on, I have had this imprinted, brief memory, dogging me to some point, probably prodding me to get on with my assignment, whatever that could be….

Which brings me to “Project Deep Quest.”

During my life, I have been drawn to sea adventures. “Project Deep Quest”, would be the best explanation involving my mission here. The synchronicities have been aligned into where I can ascertain that I had something to do with an ‘Atlantean’ ( for lack of a better reference event name), ‘inter dimensional interface’ project involving inhabitants of a highly advanced and fantastic culture, of which I may add, disappeared due to circumstances still under debate in this time line, or just maybe are hidden in the shadows waiting to be discovered.

My educated guess would be I have been placed into a mission feature of this project to explore some sort of intel future/ history event from birth to present. PDQ seems to be the protocol that has been a deep intel ‘mind game’ filled with agendas and endgames that involve this planet’s inhabitants and bio histories.

First of all at this point, I place my consciousness origins as being one of conjecture, being birthed into this time line for a reason, and set off on an adventure of exploration and discovery. (not all exciting)

PDQ seems to be a master source code ‘program’ within a simulated reality field created for an intel mission reason, and, not withstanding, MAY be a dream field in itself.

And this program is still running…….

PDQ could very well may be a highly, incomprehensible simulation protocol, masterminded by whomever, and whose agenda and endgame involves solving some serious ‘after effects’ problem solving scenarios involving a parallel universal balance.

The human journey and the ecology matrix of the planet may have been invented, manufactured and initiated as the vehicle engine set into motion to solve the emotional content of a real time ‘spiral polarity matrix’ imbalance facing the game masters. “Let us make man in our image.”

The Yin Yang….

My intuition tells me at this point that my mission, and perhaps yours as well, the readers of this observation post, that the game protocols are accelerating to such a speed, that time is of the essence and we have been brought together as collective consciousness endeavor to keep the whole game from imploding. There are no accidents, such as my entry into this forum.

We are the ones that eventually decide the fate of the past, presence, and future dynamics of not only this timeline, but other parallel universes, according to the ‘holographic, temporal dynamics protocols.’

Wow….everything we think, and place into intentions decide a universal fate, an endgame involving a ‘harmonic accord.’ To become heroes and the legends.

Perhaps the ‘inception events’ are as real as our ‘deep quests’, and on a plane of reality beyond our reference viewpoints. Everything that ever was, is, or will be began with a single thought. What are your thoughts?

We may find too that all of us, those that have been drawn to the ‘sim universe’ idea, are really teammates in some abstract way after all , and that what we may actually be, are rogue, intel agents/observers lost at sea, seeking a compass and direction, and a shadow in the wind as well……

After all that transpired and being equal, the logical solution may be found in the emotional content in your heart after all.....