The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Gathering of Eagles Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 8:51:09 AM
Groups: Member

The eagle is a keen observer and hunter. The grand bird of prey feels at home in the maelstrom and has qualities that we should have in our character.

http://www.nairaland.com/1145749/7-characteristics-eagle-why-lessons

http://iandabasorihetr.hubpages.com/hub/7-Leadership-Characteristics-of-An-Eagle-That-Man-Should-Learn-From

I am confident that perhaps Jim will coordinate a 'gathering of eagles' meeting, face to face, where we can come together for a moment in time to express our viewpoints, and voice a direction as to where do we all go from here involving this forum. We have the insight, now where does the compass point to involving our next passage?

I am asking for solutions to a direction, a compass point, and not a meeting of ambiguous, though interesting insights. A forum for eagles, a forum whereby we challenge the mechanisms of the sim universe matrix protocols and see what happens.

I am hoping that Jim has been monitoring these recent posts and equally hope that we can, together, take his research to the next level. I am convinced we are probably the AI and that the sciences within this matrix only mirror the real truth of the sim universe scenario, the holographic universe.

We need to "break on through to the other side." - Jim Morrison

I would believe that the spring of 2014 would be a time whereby a strong 'gathering of eagles' can make an impression upon the matrix of the planet. Spring has been always a time when nature comes alive once again, and this proposed event would be a welcomed breath of fresh air as well.

What are your thoughts?

" We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of the dream."