The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Latest Blog Posts - flexible matter, humanity evolution, alien hunters and more Options
jim
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 12:02:20 PM

Groups: Member

Hey all,
I just realized that I haven't been good about posting notifications about new blog posts here on the forum. So, in case anyone is interested, here are the latest posts. I would love some feedback, good or bad!:

Flexi Matter - recent research on the fact that matter appears to be flexible in mass, and what that might mean for evidence about reality

Signs of Real Humanity Evolution - Forget about advances in medicine, science, and high tech. Real humanity evolution is elsewhere. But it is happening. Slowly.

Creating Souls is like Boiling the Ocean - Thinking about complex adaptive systems and the efficiency of change processes and what that might mean in the realm of souls.

Ever Expanding Horizons - I actually noticed a long term exponential trend around what we think of in terms of "all that there is." Where are we now?

Alien Hunters Still Thinking Inside the Box - Some astronomers are starting to think outside the SETI box (which I have long been critical of), but not far enough, it turns out.

Grand Unified Humanity Theory - Musings about applying the ideas of Bose-Einstein Condensates at higher levels, even consciousness.

You are not Your Body - A massive compilation of the evidence that we are separate from our bodies.

ShadowWind
Posted: Sunday, September 1, 2013 7:19:21 AM
Groups: Member

Hi Jim...thanks for the kudos. i have read the blogs and of course the content echoes my thoughts. I have been trying to express my thoughts from the viewpoint that we live in the Sim Reality field, the Inception Field of Dreams. My viewpoints are very abstract at times and allow for pondering, which, by the way, is a teaching skill. I use this technique of creating interest, and allow the students to explore and discover the answers based upon their viewpoint. I am more interested in how they arrive at the answer, there thinking process. This is fascinating to me because my students demonstrate time and again that their thinking process is not according to to the realm of what I would expect, based upon their culture. They are open minded. I am hoping I can do the same here, explore, discover, and solve the riddles.

When I review the info in your blog, I see 'food for thought'. For example, it has long been believed that dolphins have a higher intel mindset field, and that the consciousness of the planet we reside in, has been entrusted into these life forms. This means the archives and heritage of humanity has been 'hardwired' into these amazing creatures. The Native Americans have equally been entrusted with the consciousness of the planet. This observation is nothing new. In fact, what has been happening now is not anything new, but just CONFIRMS even more so, the thoughts of those who have been labeled heretics and crazies.

Ghandi said that there are stages those who express an uncommon viewpoint go through, and that is "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

As the observation is, " there is really nothing new under the sun." Science seems to find new ways to complicate and express an idea that has already been here. Perhaps by saying it in a different way, it is hoped that the frame of reference field will change and everyone will go..." aha!"

I also want to thank you Jim for your dedication and research. I really appreciate this opportunity to give a few of my expressions. It is my hope that we, together, can 'break on through to the other side' and see what we can find.

As I get older, I see my friends and classmates pass away. This has alerted me to the mortality we have in this reality we live in. I will never see my friends again as they were. They were here for a reason. Memories have been flooding my mind and I find myself wanting to turn back the clock and how to have lived this life differently. Perhaps there is a way back, a door, where we can wake up and we are 10 years old again.

The human journey is highly personal and the mechanics of this universe are dynamic. If the dynamics of your blogs can bring our loved ones and friends back to life in this reality, then this would be a treasure beyond all imagination.............