The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

the virus as alien space invader Options
sambuca
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 11:47:12 AM
Groups: Member

the virus is considered to be a non-living submicroscopic parasite that finds itself through many random chances in a suitable living environment such as plants -animals and bacteria and in a straightforward manner immediately takes on life and "attacks" the dna of the living host and rearranges the dna to produce it's own agenda to exist as another organism --i think these virus which have arrived here on earth and elsewhere in our universe within the interior of "meteorites" have not been sucessful on our planet yet and may never be at all--however--they may have succeeded on other planets in our universe and may have established flourishing civilizations there--could they be the mechanism of some past civilizations to insure a future existence elsewhere or a means of proliferation of their species throughout the universe? Think
jim
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 1:29:49 PM

sambuca, i'm sure you have read about panspermia or exogenesis - the idea that life on earth was seeded from elsewhere in the universe. if not, the wikipedia article on it is pretty good. probably written by a pro-panspermia author, it presents a lot of circumstantial evidence for the idea that you describe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia.

from a programmed reality standpoint, the "seeds of life" are of probably found everywhere in the universe, since, by definition, the universe is the construct in which we play - so it has to contain everything needed to explain our existence. and it would certainly be an interesting aspect of reality to discover our connection to a deeper origin.
sambuca
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:00:22 AM

thanx-jim-aware of panspermia etc. but will still chk out wik---
sambuca
Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:50:34 AM

hi jim=--found some time and read through the wik info about panspermia etc. and they all refer to the spreading around of some sort of living matter-----there is no reference about my hypothesis that virus are involved possibly in panspermia type operation throughout our galaxy or other galaxies--a virus seems to be the perfect vehicle for an advanced civilization to spread itself around since it is non living matter and can exist in any extremes in space capsulized within asteriods --what other object or agenda would a virus have in invading only suitable living environments such as plants animals and bacteria-and then immediately attacking the dna of that living organism and rearranging that dna to suit it's own programmed agenda which i think is to produce another living creature able to reproduce others etc.---it has not worked here on earth because we combat the virus with medical means and yet many millions still die every year from this - i think this is a controlled inserted menace to our existence by some long gone advanced type III civilization to try to continue itself in some form or other--who knows if it hasn't worked on other planets in other solar systems in other galaxies--i hope someone with real expertise will find this of interest and follow up on it-- Anxious
sambuca
Posted: Monday, April 5, 2010 8:19:38 AM

anyone see the amc tv film last night ' the invasion ' ? pretty interesting premise of an intelligent virus from space landing on earth and infecting and taking over humans worldwide---maybe someone was inspired by reading this posting----very cool--