The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Gateway Bridges Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:56:00 AM
Groups: Member

I am curious as to if anyone has experienced an 'out of phase' reality. Perhaps you have been walking along and something finds its way into your reality field unexpectedly, such as an abrupt landscape change, strange architecture, or someone just entering into your aura and disappearing.....

These may be portal bridges, gateways into parallel dimensional frequency networks that are layered within our reality field. On occasion we may find ourselves within a reality field that is very strange to our senses and we feel out of phase, and a bit insecure. These events leave 'energy imprints' that are still active, yet, have seemingly passed away.

Previous cultures, civilizations, the ' the unseen worlds that may still be alive' as Walt Whitman described these, may have never passed away, but only waiting to be discovered again....and for a moment...reaching out into our unsuspecting lives to let us know we are not alone......

A time capsule, a message in a bottle......these are the bridges that provide a gateway into the 'Sim Archives' ....the 'Akashic Records'.

I have been to the desert on a horse with name.....yet I see an oasis....a mirage....a projection of imagery that provides an insight into the real Twilight Zone....