The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Sim Paradigm Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:47:01 AM
Groups: Member

The economics of this sim world is facing either a new paradigm or implosion into nothingness.

The recent, strange and violent global chaos may be linked to 'off world' alien influences that have created an actual battleground. We cannot see the real combat because it is beyond our field of reference. Perhaps the ‘inner core earth’ inhabitants had enough of the surface dwellers ego-maniacal attitudes and carnage of the planet and wish to just allow another Armageddon and not interfere.

I don’t see the cavalry in sight….

When 'alien races' are introduced into the program, thereby creating a conflict and a battle for planet Earth, the program masters seem to be set upon yet another Armageddon scenario. Heavy sigh…

If one investigates the geology of the planet, the discovery of artifacts along the way, and previous existence of hidden civilizations, there reveals this stunning revelation:
The program masters are not very good at what they are trying to accomplish with their endgame, which seems to be, a peaceful , thriving, and benevolent world society of humans.

Although this is a cool game design we find ourselves in, these guys just can't seem to get it right.

Delete. Delete. Delete.

We see the evidence of catastrophic, historical misadventures within the matrix of this planetary sim universe and within the previous worlds that inhabited the planet. The game seems to have a self- imploding climax and endgame. The fact that this reality sphere seems to have never reached nor maintained it’s objective, namely, probably, the ascension of the human species is incredible and sad.

It would seem the human race has features in their character that allows for sabotaging itself, as with a hostile virus. My guess would be that we are facing, yet another Armageddon collision course scenario, and reducing the human journey to nothingness.

Nothing seems to be operating right. If you are witnessing locked doors of progress in your life, and the apparent WTSHTF scenario that seems to be heading at break neck speed our way, it may be that our ‘handlers’ are placing us into the chess positions, ready to make the checkmate move.

It is a stressful time to be living in. For those who are thinking of bailing out, you can’t.

You can’t win, you can’t escape, and you can’t quit.

You are a sim reality program, a pre-determined idea in someone’s mind, and your destiny, at this point is placed onto a universal chessboard, waiting for the outcome….
Techne
Posted: Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:49:08 PM
Groups: Member

It's possible, that our views on the world's affairs are also reflections of our own inner termoil. While some of us may seem immune, for most of us, we seem plagued with inner demons\aliens, money woes, religion\spiritual conflicts, amnesia of our past, an uncertain future. This isn't to say these things aren't effecting us on a global scale and aren't realities for planet earth.

Let's go with the game idea: This game seems to be a creation machine. To survive the harsh conditions of our lives, we are forced into changing and invention. As an artist, I sometimes wonder if my art itself would become boring and uninspired if i got all the money in the world and had it all, whatever consumer based hog i would become and why that is people's goals is another question. These utopian earth ideas people have would be terrible at creating "new" things. If all was perfect, what would we do then? Nothing would need our experience and knowledge or participation for that madder anymore.

Instead of hating the game. Ask youself what the game provides and forces on you. If it's a problem of "finding yourself", it may actually be a problem of trying to find yourself through the purchase of other people's ideas. Instead understand this game is about creation, and each one of us has the power to do that to the fuckin MAX!!