The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Stranger In A Strange World Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2013 10:09:27 AM
Groups: Member

Strange as it may seem, I may have discovered my role in this sim reality. The quintessential ‘Aha!’

An “Inception Intel Architect.’ Absolutely.

In this scenario, IIA are sent into a dreamscape matrix to gather intel for a highly, incomprehensible, advanced society of whatever they may be, for some purpose relating to solving an issue that may involve survival, or an edge involving their evolutionary process.

Intel is always used to seek something of value that would ensure the survival of an existing or futuristic culture. It is the ‘Oh Sh*t, we f*ked up,’ where did our ancestors bury those ancient time capsules that warned us of engaging in foolish technological misadventures scenarios……

Can you spell ‘damage control’?

Back to the future….

By engaging a human culture, past, present, or future, the IIA is sent in to observe and design probable outcomes that can solve a quandary involving the host society, and at the same time, be involved in locating previously seeded ‘time capsules’, ancient artifacts that may prove useful for the host society.

Sounds like an XBOX game involving the XFiles….

The IIA is sent into a dream field forum, a collective mindset of a humanoid culture to gather intel by his/her human life long journey. By being ‘born into’ a human journey construct, the IIA is able to first hand experience valuable lessons through personal character development that can prove to be of value to the host societies survival. The ancient cultures of this planet have their historical value and heritage seeded within this planet’s past, present, and future matrix, and sending one into a dream field of a collective mindset of an Earth based tribe, may provide solutions to the host societies agenda.

This may be all well and good, but I, at this moment in time, appear to be ‘lost in space’.

Yeppers…. Well…maybe not really lost, just a bit confused at the present condition of my mission. I find myself a bit on my own, off course, without a compass or destination….and no apparent guidance.

I am not having a good time these days….

I find myself here….where is here? For that matter…what is here? Am I within the right ‘reality ‘ sphere where I need to be?

Infinity of realities……..

An infinity mirror…the one where you place in front of another mirror and view an infinity hall. Infinite layers, levels of the Inception dream field. Hold a mirror into space at evening time when the sky is filled with stars. What do you see? Infinity, and somewhere in these ‘halls of realities’, I am.

Infinity is an inconceivable concept, and what I am, where I am, is inconceivable.

The reason is, as’ humans’, we appear to be finite, at least in this dreamscape, but nonetheless, we are in fact infinite, at least within someone’s mindset.
So, where in this vast array of infinity is my mission objective? Maybe it’s a circle game. The objective not finding anything, but experiencing the architecture of the game.

The game masters, are they finite, or infinite? Sigh…..

Are these the gods, the legends, the heroes, whose character blueprint is placed within us to act out their fantasies? Fantasies are dreams, they are thoughts that may one day become a reality field and direct the course of the human journey.

Just a few thoughts along the way…..

Does anyone remember the national anthem of Atlantis? The top 10 musical hits of the continent of Mu? And what do these alleged tunnel and cave dwellers of the ‘inner sun worlds’ do other than make aerial displays involving their aircraft?

Do/did they have IMAXES?

Ah yes…the prime directive….

It’s all a secret…

We find some folks want to escape the planet with their pockets filled with natural resources, hell bent on creating more mayhem somewhere else in the galaxy, while others seem to be hiding deep within the bowels of the planet engaged in their own secret enterprises, and still others, the surface dwellers, feeling they have been raped and angry at what has transpired in their lives and world economy are trying to make sense of it all and failing at common sense.

Guess what? “There has been nothing new under the sun’

So as an IIA, I continue to sail the seas of the dreamscape world in search of the treasures that will bring me home.

I am a sailor, a pilot, a navigator, a parent……an educator…

One thing is certain among the human family, something common to all of us within this adventure, above and below as well….

We all enjoy a good storyline of suspense and a box of popcorn.

Maybe we are the storyline playing at someone’s IMAX……