The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hitchhikers Guide to the Sim Universe Revisted Options
ShadowWind
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 10:56:24 AM
Groups: Member

I actually agreed to this adventure…

I have absolutely no idea of my origins, probably because I cannot remember due to this self- inflicted amnesia I agreed upon.

Nope it’s not Galifrey, Mongo, or Seti-Alpha Whatever.

Did I receive a warm send off from my family? Hope they miss me….

I find myself a hitchhiker, a wanderer, an interloper, an intel architect, lost in space, whatever space is.

But I know one thing for sure, I must be ‘somewhere over the rainbow’…

I must be deep into these dreamscapes and harmonic discords…The Real Twilight Zone. (TZ introTheme song)

My name? Probably unpronounceable in any language. I would think that when I meet someone, my aura telepathically conveys an emotional content of what I am. I hope It is a good name.

In my travels through this maze of sim adventures, I find myself wondering why I have agreed to this, seemingly with no way to return to my home, wherever that would be.

“Two American scientists are lost in the swirling age of past and future ages, Tony Newman and Doug Phillips now tumble helplessly toward a new fantastic adventure, somewhere along the infinite corridors of time. ….The Time Conundrum.”

These guys were completely screwed…… Just can’t get a lock on them and bring them home.

Kind of like me. Lost in a swirling maze of infinite dreamscapes….

I want to go home. Kind of like when Forest Gump was running down the Arizona Highway and then stopping suddenly and saying he wants to go home.

Its time….

I find myself hitchhiking home….

Before I leave this plane of reality, there is just one more thing I would like to know……

The real humanity’s history when all of this began, you know, the Genesis.

What were the first thoughts of the game master’s mind. What did the original intentions of the Earth game construct look like? Can it be compared to an Atari game?

Maybe Atari was an ancient earth culture….the original Earth dreamscape construct.

My thumb is raised for a ride.

Maybe one of these alleged inner earth guys will come along and give me a ride in one of their Trans-lucent, Trans-luminal, Hyperdimensional ' muscle aeros’ they cruise around the sim world with, and I can solve the riddle.

Life in the sim field is an amazing experience…

And then again, my mission may be just one of a mundane adventure, to live out this agreed upon journey, pass away so to speak, and wake up with a helluva story to tell my family and game masters.

Great ideas are born out of great adventures……

There is no place like home…..thumbs up to you fellow travelers…

EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, October 4, 2013 12:23:36 PM

Thumbs up to you too, ShadowWind. Loving your contributions to the forum.
ShadowWind
Posted: Saturday, October 5, 2013 6:28:16 AM

It is a privilege to share thoughts about our world from a perspective that explains our life's dramas. I thank Jim very much for this forum and providing a solution that explains the world we live in. As an educator and parent, I am hoping that what I convey, and how I approach the 'sim universe model', will inspire others to understand their life situations and deal with issues better. We are the human family, brothers and sisters. A characteristic I like to interweave within my viewpoint is humor, along with a lesson all of us can understand involving the human journey. and now you know....the rest of the story.