The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Secret Chiefs, Men In Black & Praeter-Human Intelligence Options
mortimer
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:42:57 PM

Groups: Member

After listening to the interview with Jim over at Red Ice Creations, I found the concept of some people possibly being NPCs (Non Player Characters) quite fascinating, and have often speculated about some of the, shall we say, less switched on members of our society being exactly just that.

This gives rise to other questions and reports from mystics about receiving communication from praeter-human intelligence. I have often wondered about certain peculiar conversations I have had with total strangers, where they seem to have a handle on my life in ways they should never know.

One can only speculate about the possibility of them being moderators of this game we call life. This kind of thing certainly goes on in World Of Warcraft where if a player offends an other player and is reported for being abusive, a moderator will temporarily befriend the offender as a character to determine if he is a danger to the overall rules of the game.

media underground
jim
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2008 10:49:30 AM

Exactly! I would love to hear some of your examples. For me, I recall one job I had where every time I seemed to be faced with an unsurmountable problem, the solution would come out of left field almost instantly. It happened so frequently, it was uncanny. It really felt like there were NPCs keeping things going.
mortimer
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 3:12:49 AM

Indeed. I've had similar experiences myself.

What I meant, however, was not so much regarding NPCs, but that occasionally it feels as though one is approached by a moderator or games master who says specific things that are extremely relevant to the individual.

I am reminded of an old drunk who approached me several years ago on a first date with a new girlfriend. For all intents and purposes he looked hammered out of his mind, and then suddenly he seemed to sober up upon approaching me and whispered "you're both just passing clouds". He stared directly and soberly into my eyes before winking and then resumed his drunken stance before staggering off.

Needless to say the relationship didn't last and just as predicted we were indeed "just passing clouds".

There have been other occasions as well, usually all of them are drunks, tramps, or old men with white beards and a strange twinkle in their eyes. It's odd as hell, but always highly amusing and deadly accurate.

media underground
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 8:55:55 PM

Angels in the outfield?
LadyBe
Posted: Saturday, February 14, 2009 4:29:14 AM

That was very interesting! Makes you wonder if there are people among us who really don't belong here but are here to help
in some capacity-perhaps when we needed it most. I think if you have an open mind it's not unreasonable to think that there
are people around us at times that really aren't of our kind and yet intervene when needed. Which leads me to something that happened to me once and is sort of on the same wave length. I had never even read of this sort of thing until years after my experience but once something like this happens to you and you read about it happening to someone else it rings a bell! I got off work and was driving home. My job was about a half an hour drive and about half the way home a thought occurred to me out of the blue. It was as if a voice spoke to me and told me yet I didn't hear a voice if you know what I mean. The other odd thing is that the wording of what it said would not be what I would normally use-therefore it didn't originate with me is what I am trying to say. The message was: when you get home don't tarry. I didn't at the moment even question why that thought came to mind or the odd wording. All I could think about was when I get home get out of the car promptly and get in the house and I made a mental note of what I had to carry in. When I got home I went promptly in the house and locked the door. I was going to go change clothes but then it occurred to me that voice or message warned me for some reason so I waited and watched out the windows for something that I wasn't even sure of was about to happen. It wasn't but a few minutes later the whole entire street was filled with police cars and detective cars and what had happened was some man had escaped from police custody and was across the street from my house trying to get into the vacant house across from me. He had stabbed a man in a street fight earlier that night and escaped from the police close to my house. All I could think of was that the voice had warned me to get in the house promptly and I guess I could have been a potential hostage if I hadn't. Years later I was reading a book by Martin Caidin as he was flying with another man one night and they both thought the other had spoken and given a command to quickly alter their flight path. They decided to obey the command and if they had not they would have been struck by a huge U.F.O. that was directly in their path. Mr. Caidin's book explains the voice as clear and direct but even though it was crystal clear he could not describe the voice-it's as if it originated with him but he knew it didn't. Have any of you had a similar experience?
jdlaw
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2009 9:55:29 PM

Riff
Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:32:38 AM

mortimer wrote:

There have been other occasions as well, usually all of them are drunks, tramps, or old men with white beards and a strange twinkle in their eyes. It's odd as hell, but always highly amusing and deadly accurate.

This has been happening to me too. It's as if just because someone is appearing as an "outsider" I should take for granted that the person is real and/or has good intentions... Speak to the hand

Then I started to get fed up with all the alcoholists that were coming my way...so "the game" changed a bit. Now those "fake people" (as I call them) mostly is appearing as people who walk their dogs, people (mostly men) who are walking with "baby cart" and people who are talking hysterically in their cell phones. I can't help but wondering if they are measuring my aura or something with those cell phones...?

Anyway, now I believe that everyone around me are fake. So they can appear as outsiders or "normal" or whatever they want. I don't buy it anyway. It's all fake. Shame on you

Two books helped me understand a bit that the people around me are unreal. 'The disappearance of the universe' by Gary Renard and 'Busting loose from the money game' by Robert Scheinfeld.
I don't buy everything in these books (especially not Roberts book...which can be really dangerous for someone who doesn't have a clue) but they did help me understand that this world I see around me not is authentic.

The people I once knew has been 'fake' for a long time now. Or maybe they always were but I didn't recognize it until now?
A bit tragic!
But if I have to choose between wisdom about what is going on OR believing my life is real - then I will choose the wisdom.

The universe is a lie.
jim
Posted: Saturday, April 17, 2010 8:55:54 PM

Hello Riff,

Welcome to our Forum. Sounds like you are in the right place! And thanks for the book recommendations.

I can say with confidence that not everyone is fake. But please take a closer look at the Programmed Reality model discussed on this site, as it provides an ideal template for these ideas.

On of my favorite jokes...

Frank, a philosophy graduate student, was a solipsist. One spring break, all the other graduate students got together a collection, and funded an expensive vacation trip for him. One of the faculty was puzzled by this apparent display of altruism, and asked one of them why they funded a vacation for Frank. The response was: "If Frank goes, everybody goes."