The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

DMT revisited Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:47:31 PM

Groups: Member

Here is an interesting paper written by Andrew Gallimore about the DMT phenomenon. It's rather long but incredibly engrossing...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fldph70an7nognx/Gallimore_Building_Alien_Worlds_JSE2013.pdf#

So is the DMT reality external or internal. Andrew postulates that the former may be true.

Techne
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:10:51 PM

i'll have to give this a read.

From my experiences. What i believe is these things aren't one way or the other. All of these experiences take place within this universe and reality. If the universe is a sort of like snow on your tv screen. And within fractals of that we have these smaller storm clouds we call our brains. Even if these fantastical worlds and entities exist within those smaller storm clouds. They are still existing with the larger matrix. Over time humans have sort of put these ideas of avatars in our collective conscience. Buddha, jesus, superman, batman, zeus, ect... Even if these characters aren't "real" they still seem to drive into our realities and have impacts that are very tangable. Think of all the acts done in the name of God, whether god is real or not, he certain has made very real impacts on our reality.
jim
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 11:38:51 PM

I am reading this. Fascinating. Thanks for the post, EKUMA1981.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:11:57 AM

You're welcome, Jim. I always try to find the best things to post on your forum. Unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to get a look in these days with all them pesky spammers! lol

And, when you've finished reading it let us know your thoughts, please.
Techne
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:35:39 PM

those spammers are pretty weird, trying to sell shoes or something else that doesn't belong here.

The people that use this site know who the other users are ekuma. Your posts don't go unnoticed.
jdlaw
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:53:45 PM

Way Cool post! Of course my LSD days have taken years to digest and any drug use nowadays is way too scary for me. Although I am not opposed to "sweat lodge" even though it can be even more dangerous than drugs. I will never do drugs again. I'll just have to play with my spirograph and ring my guitar if I want a 604 trance..