The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

strange experiences Options
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 5:29:20 AM
Groups: Member

"Bot"-tee-licious" wrote:
I have mentioned hexagons/hexagrams before in several of my other posts - for example, refer to the thread TR-3B?! Should I trust my intuition about the importance of this hexagonal geometry? E8 code or something to do with Magic Stars? I would also like to fit qubits and qutrits into the model. Truth is, I just don't have the physics, advanced maths, and computer science skills to help me solve problems of this nature. Maybe in another life. LoL.

I wrote the above on January 15 and Klee Irwin from quantumgravityresearch.org has just recently uploaded three videos on YouTube on January, 21, 23 and 28 about E8 and, more especially about Magic Stars (which I mentioned in the thread TR-3B?! within the 'Anomalies' category). They were presented by mathematicians Alessio Marrani, Piero Truini, and Michael Rios, respectively. I really don't know what to make of this, but one thing I'm certain off, I'm definitely taking more of an interest in this group. I cannot ignore the timing of this!
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:20:49 AM

I've now become very interested in Hyperset Theory, in other words, the 'Universe as infinitely nested hyperset probability networks.' Paul Hughes has written a compelling article about this here.

Like myself, Paul says that he is not skilled at things like Lie Algebra and Non-Abelian Group Theory, to develop a more rigorous mathematical formulation. He furthermore states that it is his hope that someone takes this where he cannot.

He writes:

"After a very extensive search of the scientific abstracts, I was unable to find any reference to “hypersets” in relation to advanced theoretical physics dating all the way back to the birth of quantum physics in the 1920s. At the very least, I was expecting at least one mention, if for no other reason than to discount it as a valid predicate in building a grand unified theory, or an actual theory of quantum gravity itself. So please dear reader, read the following with that in mind. These are just my thoughts and ruminations on how our universe might surprise us even further."

Furthermore, you will also find a beautiful animation incorporating a hexagon at the end of the article. It's incredible how often my own synchronicities involve hexagons in one shape or other, but whether to take these phenomena seriously, or if they have any credibility in the grander scheme of things, I'm planning on taking a good look at the work of Klee Irwin and his visitors/friends, and other mathematical physicists (including Marni Sheppeard) in the hope that they will provide me with those answers.

Jon D
Posted: Saturday, April 6, 2019 2:06:12 AM

I have been having a spike in dream/vibration activity the last five or six days. I even had an encounter with what's known as the "old hag" hahahah. I was having a quite normal dream, and suddenly this old hag(I don't know what else to call it) was literally right up in my face, in the dream. It was quite wretched looking. It stunned me, so I woke from the dream, and as I'm waking up laying in my bed I feel the weight of someone get off of my bed, as if someone was just sitting next to me on my bed. The vibration was also semi-occurring here as well at this point. I wasn't that afraid, but wasn't willing to continue any contact with whatever it was at that time. Part of me felt a little guilty of judging it just based on it's appearance.. it didn't harm me or anything.

The night prior to that, I had a very vivid lucid dream. I wasn't in control of the dream so much, but I was fully aware of who I was and where I was from, I even knew the date, which was April 2, 2019. It was some type of large structure, a lot of people walking around, almost like a university, or maybe some large business center of some type. I was approaching people, maybe three different people, attempting to ask them questions pertaining to this reality(here). Things like what was the score of the Red Sox game on this particular date(that I didn't know the answer to). They all gave answers that didn't really make sense to this reality. So I realized now that I was asking the wrong questions, I must ask them where "this"(the dream reality) place is next time, what year it is, etc.... I'm curious to know how one "dream person" would describe the reality they exist in. I did attempt to tell one of them I'm not from there, and she began to get uneasy and creeped out. Looking forward to the next one, I think my thoughts are in sync enough so I will remember to ask the right questions next time.

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Sunday, April 7, 2019 6:42:19 AM

Jon D wrote:
It was some type of large structure, a lot of people walking around, almost like a university, or maybe some large business center of some type.

Very interesting stuff, Jon D. Did you get a good look at these people? Since you didn't seem surprised by them I'm supposing they looked human? What were they wearing? Any feel for the period according to how they were dressed. Past, present, or future?
Jon D
Posted: Sunday, April 7, 2019 2:10:57 PM

"Bot"-tee-licious wrote:
Jon D wrote:
It was some type of large structure, a lot of people walking around, almost like a university, or maybe some large business center of some type.

Very interesting stuff, Jon D. Did you get a good look at these people? Since you didn't seem surprised by them I'm supposing they looked human? What were they wearing? Any feel for the period according to how they were dressed. Past, present, or future?

Good question. They were for sure human. I got a very good look at them, remember some of their faces quite well. They were various ages, 20's to maybe 50's. Clothing looked of this era, although I didn't look too much into the detail of that, nothing really stood out in that category as being too strange.

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Monday, April 8, 2019 11:55:39 AM

Thanks for clarifying that, Jon D. Hope you get a chance to ask the right questions next time!

mortimer
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 7:57:27 AM

Jon D wrote:
I have been having a spike in dream/vibration activity the last five or six days.

My apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick here - I just came onto this forum this afternoon to check out what's new and has been happening and I haven't taken the time to look back over the whole thread yet - but I'm assuming the "vibration" you are referring to is the feeling you have whilst going into the lucid dream state.

I get lucid dreams too, although I haven't had one for a while, but the feeling I get can only be described as very electrical in nature - a physical buzzing, if you like, accompanied by an audio crackling as if I'm breaking through into some other reality is the only way I can describe it. I am of course talking about Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming (WILD) rather than the kind where you realise you're in a dream whilst you are dreaming (I think they're called MILDs aka Mnemonically Induced Lucid Dreaming). The vast majority of my lucid dream experiences seem to be of the WILD variety and I find I am able to do this if I wake in the middle of the night but choose to remain stationary rather than scratch an itch or get up for a much needed midnight pee. It's almost like I'm able to trick my body into pretending I'm still asleep by not reacting to it's cue to physically move. The buzzing/vibration/electrical feeling is becoming less and less these days the more I experience lucid dreaming, but there still remains a certain disconnecting/unplugging or perhaps plugging into something new experience. I also never had a lucid dream until I had one night when I had a terrifying episode with 'The Hat Man' (another one of those lucid dreaming archetypes much like 'The Old Hag'). The horror of the experience has never happened again but it has allowed me to experience (actually quite pleasant) lucid dreams since, which I put down to rationally attempting to understand the episode scientifically rather than resort to a reaction based on fear.

My first reaction to realising I could lucid dream was to fly around like a lunatic and have whatever fantasy I wanted to have, but these days I like to do little experiments like examine how real the lucid dream reality appears through my senses of sight, sound, touch, taste and smell (notably it can often appear more real than what I consider "real") and to ask questions about the lucid dream reality to any "entities" I encounter. It's fascinating for sure and on one occasion I asked this Dustin Hoffman lookalike (don't ask me why he looked like Dustin Hoffman, I hadn't even seen or read anything about him prior to the experience) how real the lucid dream reality was. He replied: "How do you know that the waking reality is more real than this one?" I also mentioned that he looked a bit like Dustin Hoffman, to which he responded: "Perhaps it is Dustin Hoffman than looks like me".

media underground
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2019 6:54:28 AM

Thanks for sharing Mortimer.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2019 4:50:50 AM

"Bot"-tee-licious wrote:
I have mentioned hexagons/hexagrams before in several of my other posts - for example, refer to the thread TR-3B?! Should I trust my intuition about the importance of this hexagonal geometry? E8 code or something to do with Magic Stars? I would also like to fit qubits and qutrits into the model. Truth is, I just don't have the physics, advanced maths, and computer science skills to help me solve problems of this nature. Maybe in another life. LoL.

I wrote the above on January 15 and Klee Irwin from quantumgravityresearch.org has just recently uploaded three videos on YouTube on January, 21, 23 and 28 about E8 and, more especially about Magic Stars (which I mentioned in the thread TR-3B?! within the 'Anomalies' category). They were presented by mathematicians Alessio Marrani, Piero Truini, and Michael Rios, respectively. I really don't know what to make of this, but one thing I'm certain off, I'm definitely taking more of an interest in this group. I cannot ignore the timing of this!

I see Dr. Marni Sheppeard (I spoke about her for the first time in the thread 'Digital Consciousness') has managed to get her recent scientific paper titled: Constraining the Standard Model in Motivic Quantum Gravity, published in the IOP Science Journals see here. And, not before time, may I add!

Some of the Maths is unfamiliar to me and is a bit beyond my pay-grade, nevertheless, I do appreciate that it supports a number of synchronicities I've been having with respect to 'Magic Stars' since Ekuma had that rare sighting of a triangular UFO, last November. I've got you to blame for all of this, Ekuma,......your part was the catalyst that started the ball rolling. LoL.

Marni also mentions E8, qubits, qutrits, hexagons and Nikola Tesla's 3,6,9, among other things. I've often wondered about the magic of 3,6,9 and have spoken about it in various posts over the years, so it's nice to see that she also mentions this in her paper.

Gosh, I think I might become more of a platonist. This is all very bizarre, indeed!!

Oh and by the way, thanks for sharing, Mortimer.

jim
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 11:04:26 PM

mortimer wrote:
It's fascinating for sure and on one occasion I asked this Dustin Hoffman lookalike (don't ask me why he looked like Dustin Hoffman, I hadn't even seen or read anything about him prior to the experience) how real the lucid dream reality was. He replied: "How do you know that the waking reality is more real than this one?" I also mentioned that he looked a bit like Dustin Hoffman, to which he responded: "Perhaps it is Dustin Hoffman than looks like me".

LMAO that is priceless!

And I had no idea we had such a set of talented lucid dreamers on here.

Folks, I am really interested in examples of corroboration with the waking state; e.g. you "fly around" and observe something in a place you're certain you've never been before, write it down when you wake up, and then go there in the waking state and confirm your observation. Anyone have such an experience?
Jon D
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 11:46:22 PM

jim wrote:
mortimer wrote:
It's fascinating for sure and on one occasion I asked this Dustin Hoffman lookalike (don't ask me why he looked like Dustin Hoffman, I hadn't even seen or read anything about him prior to the experience) how real the lucid dream reality was. He replied: "How do you know that the waking reality is more real than this one?" I also mentioned that he looked a bit like Dustin Hoffman, to which he responded: "Perhaps it is Dustin Hoffman than looks like me".

LMAO that is priceless!

And I had no idea we had such a set of talented lucid dreamers on here.

Folks, I am really interested in examples of corroboration with the waking state; e.g. you "fly around" and observe something in a place you're certain you've never been before, write it down when you wake up, and then go there in the waking state and confirm your observation. Anyone have such an experience?

I haven't had that type of clear example, I do know exactly what you mean. To me this is where I differentiate OBE's from lucid dreams. I'm starting to get a whole different take on lucid dreams as well.

I do think that type of OBE, or often referred to as remote viewing(not my favorite term for it) is possible. My OBE experience is minimal thus far though, it definitely requires a high level of meditation in the waking state, while transitioning into the non-waking state.

I'm trying to find the corroboration with dream realities and this reality, or any clues that I can. I've been having experiences where my memories from this reality(this local reality personality file I guess you could call it) is transferring into my dreams. Not a lucid dream, I've no control over the actual dream or who is in it, but I maintain full awareness of who I am and where I am from, and the dream does not lose it's "cohesion". It's a very strange feeling being aware you are in a different reality, it's like being surrounded by strangers that think you are someone else. You just have to play along. I did ask a random girl what the date was(I eventually had to just ask what year it was) and she said 1914. I attempted to ask who the current president was but the dream started losing cohesion, I woke up. Now when this occurs where I somehow transfer this local version of me and my memories into a different dream reality, I don't think this is a lucid dream. I could be wrong, but I do think these random dream realities are as sustained as this reality. For whatever reason, we get temporary glimpses into them.

I'm beginning to think a full lucid dream is just our imagination working void of any particular consensus shared reality. A daydream in the void. A very fun thing, but has no corroboration with any reality.
Jon D
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:32:17 AM

I had a quick OBE the other morning, Sunday. I had the vibration going on very strong, I rolled over to my right, out of my body, but didn't really have any particular will to move around so I decided to just sink down. Not very eventful and didn't last more than maybe 10 seconds.

Here's what really stood out though. Do you know that ringing/higher pitched tone that sometimes we just pick up in our ear for no particular reason? I heard that quite clearly, and as I started sinking down further away, that frequency was changing quite clearly. It was like rolling a radio tuner through different stations. I could just hear and feel the frequency changing.
jim
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2019 7:34:47 PM

Jon D wrote:

Here's what really stood out though. Do you know that ringing/higher pitched tone that sometimes we just pick up in our ear for no particular reason? I heard that quite clearly, and as I started sinking down further away, that frequency was changing quite clearly. It was like rolling a radio tuner through different stations. I could just hear and feel the frequency changing.

Interesting. I've never experienced the high pitched tone in a dream.

I did however have a lucid dream the other day. A strange sequence of events brought me to a hiking trail. There was this one moment where I watched my feet on the trail and I realized that the events unfolding were not realistic and therefore I must be dreaming. I then took the opportunity to take a swan dive off a cliff. My dream brought me gently to the ground.
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:38:46 AM

jim wrote:
Jon D wrote:

Interesting. I've never experienced the high pitched tone in a dream.

I did however have a lucid dream the other day. A strange sequence of events brought me to a hiking trail. There was this one moment where I watched my feet on the trail and I realized that the events unfolding were not realistic and therefore I must be dreaming. I then took the opportunity to take a swan dive off a cliff. My dream brought me gently to the ground.

It's a cool feeling to realize you're dreaming. It's strange to me that I often realize in dreams something isn't correct, yet I still do not come to the realization I'm dreaming, and the dream carries on. Other times I realize something isn't correct, and immediately understand I'm dreaming. Sometimes I just don't have the concept of what a dream is.

I had a strange one last night. I took some notes, it was interesting. So in this dream world the method of traveling long distances was this like ski-lift system that extended like a highway(I don't think cars existed). I got into this little enclosed ski-lift looking box, maybe two people could fit in one box, I was alone though, windows on each side of it. I took off. I was literally on this thing for a good hour or two in the dream, just cruising fast about 60mph through some canyon, rocks/mountains to my sides, with a body of water underneath me. I remember thinking this is kind of crazy like I'm going 60mph+ on this ski-lift and this cable system it was hooked on to wasn't a straight line, was making turns/curves. I got a little nervous about the safety of it. Eventually arrived at my destination, which was a water park lol. I remember thinking "why did I come to a water park alone".

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:06:07 AM

"Bot"-tee-licious wrote:
Marni also mentions E8, qubits, qutrits, hexagons and Nikola Tesla's 3,6,9, among other things. I've often wondered about the magic of 3,6,9 and have spoken about it in various posts over the years, so it's nice to see that she also mentions this in her paper.

Mother Gaia lendeth a helping hand!

Three

New Crop Circle-Long Wood-Littleton, Hampshire - Reported 03/06/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y92uhZNtYiI

Simple but perfect!

Six

Crop Circle-Pepperbox Hill, Windwhistle Lane, Salisbury - Reported 23/07/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lXnOVrv8GE

Stunning, huge and perfectly executed!

Nine

Crop Circle -Rodfield lane-Titchborne-Hampshire - Reported 16/07/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYePPltUErA

Breath taking Metatron's Cube/Sierpinski Triangle/Tetrahedron (?). Looks like a hexagon from above. This one needs further thought/investigation.

and last but not least!

Crop Circle in Poland!!! - Reported 29/06/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q350Coo4yx0

Yin and yang symbol with a third outer circle completes the design (qubits/qutrits maybe?) or, to quote: "Not 2, but 3 ~ TriComplete the wholeness...."

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2019 2:16:53 PM

"Bot"-tee-licious wrote:

And, yet another amazing Crop Circle to add to the list in my previous post........this time it's a MAGIC STAR!

Crop Circle/Barton Stacey, Nr Andover, Hampshire/Reported 28th July 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEwKmf2F2YA

Spectacular!

jim
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2019 8:29:23 PM

Seems to have some extra dimensionality to it - shading and such. Interesting!
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2019 1:33:02 PM

jim wrote:
Seems to have some extra dimensionality to it - shading and such. Interesting!

I agree jim and with all the shading it also looks like a Star-Tetrahedron (Merkaba) from the air.

It also looks like vibrations are travelling through the solid. Harmonic Motion/Oscillations, maybe? Is sound behind the creation of genuine crop circles? Cymatics, I wonder?

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Monday, October 7, 2019 2:09:45 AM

"Bot-tee-licious" wrote:
Yin and yang symbol with a third outer circle completes the design (qubits/qutrits maybe?) or, to quote: "Not 2, but 3 ~ TriComplete the wholeness...."

In Response to Kalanov:: A Crisis for Physics or Limitations of Logic?

https://prespacetime.com/index.php/pst/article/viewFile/69/68

Quote:
Rather; it points out that there is stark disagreement between the conclusions of Aristotelian Logic and what Modern Physics asserts is true. This failure of logic does not necessarily mean Physics is in a crisis, although that might indeed be the case. The other possibility is that Logic may need to be expanded, in order to admit all of what is real. This seems more realistic to me. Marni Sheppeard suggests (at FFP10 - for example) [2] that particle mass triplets can be understood in the context of nature’s using Ternary logic in some instances, instead of the more familiar binary or Boolean version, and it makes sense to use what works, where it applies. My impression is that perhaps Temur Kalanov has attempted to force agreement of Modern Physics with common logic where it does not naturally fit, or at least does not universally apply.