The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Mandela Effect and the riddle within it Options
Jon D
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2018 8:15:41 AM
Groups: Member

I'm sure by now you're all aware of what the Mandela Effect is. The large majority of such examples can be dismissed with bad memory or just being incorrect from the get-go, but there are a few examples that I cannot dismiss, and it only takes one to show that this phenomenon may be real.

A few of the strongest examples:

-Fruit Of The Loom logo never had a cornucopia.
-Rear view mirrors never said "Objects in the mirror MAY BE closer than they appear"(which I specifically remember passenger side mirrors saying, sitting in the passenger seat as a kid).
-Dolly no longer wore braces in Moonraker.

If the ME is meant to get our attention to further open our minds but not cross the line with being too obvious, these three went a little bit over the edge.

Apparently information being relayed here in this reality can change on the fly, and such changes effects all instances of such item/event past and present. That 30year old VHS tape you had of Moonraker isn't protected from this. The one thing that seems to be protected, is our memory. We maintain the memory of events how they were when we experienced it, regardless of change. But this isn't always the case, and this is where it gets tricky.

Focusing this subject on the Moonraker example - Dolly wearing braces. This could arguably be one of the strongest examples. Plenty of residue exists, even parody commercials suggesting she wore braces - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhLAWP7jGA

My question to Jim, and anyone else feel free to chime in... Why does the actress that played Dolly(Blanche Ravalec) not remember wearing braces? You would imagine she would have the most clear memory of it. This goes for all "credible" examples, I've noticed it would seem that people that had a personal direct intimate relation with something effected by the "Mandela Effect" lose all memory of it. A bit of a paradox almost. I have my own theory but would love to hear others try to explain this.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2018 5:29:09 PM

Hey Jon D, great to see you posting on here again, and what a terrific post from you.

I've never heard of the Fruit of the Loom logo before. That is very interesting. And I've never heard of the rear view mirror message changing either. Wow, two great examples there. Defo seems like something or someone is tampering with our reality to get our attention.

I'm still waiting for MY own personal Mandela Effect where I know for 111% that reality has changed. For example, I wonder if one day perhaps the video game character Alex Kidd, whose name is spelt "ALEX KIDD, will one day be changed to "ALEX KID" - minus a 'D' (like how "kid" is normally spelt). If something like this did happen then I'd know for certain a Mandela Effect really had taken place. I just need something for MYSELF to really prove to me that this is a real phenomenon. However, I am about 95% sure this is a real phenomenon and not just false memory syndrome as there's so many great examples out there now, like the three you mentioned, and The Berenstain Bears one, of course. And the fact that so many people recall things being different. I cannot see how so many people could be wrong.

And the actress Blanche Ravalec: maybe she really does recall wearing braces in Moonraker, but she is concerned that if she tells the truth to the public it may cause distress. I mean, there are serious implications here. Things are not supposed to change in this universe of ours. Everything is supposed to be stable and history remains intact. I mean, if Dolly's braces can disappear then what else can disappear... people... cities, etc. It's quite scary when you think about it. Also, Dolly's braces disappearing from every VHS tape and every DVD, etc: doesn't this also violate the conservation of information? I mean, it is data that's been lost on all them tapes, DVDs, film reels, isn't it? So yeah, this should not be happening. I wonder if CERN or HAARP or any secret projects are responsible for all this?...

Jon D
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 1:44:05 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Hey Jon D, great to see you posting on here again, and what a terrific post from you.

I've never heard of the Fruit of the Loom logo before. That is very interesting. And I've never heard of the rear view mirror message changing either. Wow, two great examples there. Defo seems like something or someone is tampering with our reality to get our attention.

I'm still waiting for MY own personal Mandela Effect where I know for 111% that reality has changed. For example, I wonder if one day perhaps the video game character Alex Kidd, whose name is spelt "ALEX KIDD, will one day be changed to "ALEX KID" - minus a 'D' (like how "kid" is normally spelt). If something like this did happen then I'd know for certain a Mandela Effect really had taken place. I just need something for MYSELF to really prove to me that this is a real phenomenon. However, I am about 95% sure this is a real phenomenon and not just false memory syndrome as there's so many great examples out there now, like the three you mentioned, and The Berenstain Bears one, of course. And the fact that so many people recall things being different. I cannot see how so many people could be wrong.

And the actress Blanche Ravalec: maybe she really does recall wearing braces in Moonraker, but she is concerned that if she tells the truth to the public it may cause distress. I mean, there are serious implications here. Things are not supposed to change in this universe of ours. Everything is supposed to be stable and history remains intact. I mean, if Dolly's braces can disappear then what else can disappear... people... cities, etc. It's quite scary when you think about it. Also, Dolly's braces disappearing from every VHS tape and every DVD, etc: doesn't this also violate the conservation of information? I mean, it is data that's been lost on all them tapes, DVDs, film reels, isn't it? So yeah, this should not be happening. I wonder if CERN or HAARP or any secret projects are responsible for all this?...

You might not have to wait for your personal Mandela Effect, it may already be out there. It took me years to realize, because in recent years I haven't given much thought to Berenstein Bears or taken a good look at a Fruit Of The Loom logo(and I would have just assumed they changed the logo which is common, but that is not the case here). One thing I am certain of, whatever is behind this phenomenon, it is quite generous with the amount of solid examples. The reason the Fruit Of The Loom logo resonates with me is because I clearly remember my curiosity over the cornucopia, and I do recall the conversation asking my mom what it was. Many others recall very similar accounts. When we have personal memories of conversations attached with such things, it further validates it at least in my point of view.

Since we all live separate lives with separate memories, no singular example is going to resonate with all of us, thus this will not cause mass panic(the sky is not going to turn neon green). It's the kind of phenomenon that is there, but doesn't have to be noticed, we surely can live on with our lives without this interfering, it's completely benevolent and nothing to be afraid of. I can assure you that CERN or any government entity is not behind this, it would be an end-game scenario if humans had the ability to somehow re-write reality instantaneously.

I do believe Blanche Ravalec is telling the truth, she really no longer has any recollection of wearing braces in Moonraker. Sally Field's popular quote "You like me, you really like me!"(which appeared to have changed) is another solid example, and she too does not remember the way most of us do. I do think there may be an important clue hidden within the mystery of why we maintain memory of watching/seeing/reading these events, yet those who actually physically played out these events lost all recollection of it.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 11:43:21 PM

Quote:
You might not have to wait for your personal Mandela Effect, it may already be out there. It took me years to realize, because in recent years I haven't given much thought to Berenstein Bears or taken a good look at a Fruit Of The Loom logo(and I would have just assumed they changed the logo which is common, but that is not the case here). One thing I am certain of, whatever is behind this phenomenon, it is quite generous with the amount of solid examples. The reason the Fruit Of The Loom logo resonates with me is because I clearly remember my curiosity over the cornucopia, and I do recall the conversation asking my mom what it was. Many others recall very similar accounts. When we have personal memories of conversations attached with such things, it further validates it at least in my point of view.

Hmm... that is very interesting how you recall asking your mom about the cornucopia. I did find another company that DO use fruit and a cornucopia in their logo. They are called "Katsiroubas Bros." Are you absolutely sure you have not got confused with their logo? I doubt it though how so many could get confused with this one. Link -

http://www.katsiroubasproduce.com/

Also, I do wonder just how many more examples of the Mandela Effect the universe will give us. Time will tell...