The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

LIVE tonight on Midnight in the Desert Options
jim
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:47:05 PM

Groups: Member

Hello everybody!

Join me tonight LIVE on Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader

9pm – 12am Pacific Time (12am – 3am EST)

To listen click here: http://midnightinthedesert.com/jim-elvidge/

Cheers!
Jon D
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:05:52 AM

I caught the last hour, that was me that called in lol

During Dave's closing statement he mentioned the earth being hundreds of millions/billions of years old and humans only being a little blip on that timeline... I've heard this many times, but now I question it.

Considering the RLL and consciousness interacting with the life within it, what does this say? Is it just incorrect that the earth is as old as claimed, or perhaps humanity does go as far back as all life on earth? Or did consciousness just interact with less complex life for hundreds of millions of years before humans just happened to come along.

jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:44:44 AM

I wish these radio stations would record these things. I have a day job and cannot stay up that late (East Coast time zone). Sounds like it was a great talk.

Based only on the above comment (not having heard the broadcast) I like the approach of living in a digital reality that doesn't bicker about the parameters set by the Program. It is after all still our reality. It is the reality in which we live. So, there is not much point in arguing about the fallacy of our history. History is what it is. It is very real. It is our reality itself now and forever that is the fallacy. If the "Program" says dinosaurs once ruled the earth and they put fossils in our reality for people to find, then "scientifically" dinosaurs did exist in this reality.

If the "science" in this reality says the earth is round, then the earth is round. The "flat earthers" are perfectly correct to say there is "no way we can tell for sure." But, I can still tell for sure that flat earthers are nuts. If I lived in the marvel universe, I could not argue that batman is really a girl anymore than flat earthers can argue the earth is flat. The Program sets those parameters.

So, yes the earth is probably about 4.5 billion years old and every one of those years is nothing but a construct of time in the program.