The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Too Good not to Share - amazing NDE Options
jim
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2019 4:20:19 PM

Groups: Member

https://www.boredpanda.com/dreaming-meeting-wife-while-unconscious

Fascinating NDE, reminiscent of Inception. Evidence that blurs the distinction between dreams and waking reality. In "Digital Consciousness," I put dreams and "waking reality" at the same level of consciousness, with the deeper level being glimpsed only rarely, via NDEs, spiritual experiences, and those adept at meditation.

"I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man"
- Zhuangzi

Jon D
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:07:01 PM

I feel I'm coming to the conclusion that this is what occurs every time we dream. In this NDE scenario he probably had some extreme brain activity occurring that allowed him to remember so much detail to conclude that was actually a multi-year long experience.

I've been able to recall memories from the past in dreams. It's a sure thing that in dreams we have life memories pertaining to that dream reality, which to me shows these may actually be fully lived out lives. It's when lucidity gets involved that a dream reality starts to lose it's cohesiveness.

What makes "this" the waking reality(so we think), that's a tough one to understand.
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2019 6:16:45 PM

Hi Jim. Nice post. I love that STNG episode he mentions where Jean-Luke Picard lived a whole life with wife and two children only to awaken to find that it all occurred in about 25 seconds. In that story it was an alien race that had become extinct on a planet but left mind-meld broadcasting equipment to tell their story to future space travelers.

In the STNG episode there was something that made the memories all real. Jean-Luke had learned to play the flute while in this other life and when he awoke he could still play the flute. If I were this man who lived these 10 years in another life, I would try to look for something like that -- to help convince myself that it was all real.

How about this life? What skills or talents have a learned that I would not have otherwise. If I were to wake up today to find that this life was all a dream, what do I have to take with me to show that this dream we call "life" actually happened?