The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Mandela Madness Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 3:38:15 PM

Groups: Member

These Mandela Effects are getting more freaky.

These last couple of days I've been watching videos featuring Chris Anatra. Anatra is the CEO of NECS, a food distribution company. Anyway, he's doing some great work in this field and he's quite a pioneer. Here's an interview featuring Anatra -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFETDHB8I_k

And these are two new Mandela Effects I learned from Anatra:-

1) Who here used to buy Stoffeur's Stove Top Stuffing? Guess what, Stoffeur's never manufactured such a product! Yet many people recall buying such a product. Even this old commercial advertizing Stove Top Stuffing has Stoffeur's typed in the video's title! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiHFjTXlxhQ

2) And didn't the continent of South America used to be situated more to the west? How come it appears to have shifted eastward?! When did that happen? And now Brazil appears to be far too close to mainland West Africa. Just look at maps on Google Images, and view Google Earth and you'll see what I mean.

I can't take this universe seriously any more now. I mean, what's gonna happen next... E=MC cubed, instead of squared?!; Will the speed of light suddenly change; will rainbows suddenly change their colour order. Makes one wonder... And what's the point of learning anything now if facts constantly change. You can get into some real good philosophy discussion with this Mandela Effect.

jim
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2019 8:25:37 PM

Thanks for these, EKUMA1981. I love collecting Mandela Effects. Maybe we should make this the premiere repository for them. I asked around and most people remembered Stouffers at the Stove Top Stuffing brand.

I also had a little revelation when watching Tarantino's movie "Pulp Fiction" for the umpteenth time recently. Amanda Plummer plays a character named "Honey Bunny." In the opening scene, when they decide to do the restaurant robbery, she yells "Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!" In the closing scene, they reenact it from a different perspective and her line is different: "Any of you fuckin' pricks move and I'm gonna execute every one of you motherfuckers!" Now, Tarantino could easily have reused the original footage for the final scene. Even if he wanted a reshoot for a slightly different camera angle, it would have been simple to get her to say the original line. But he didn't, and he KNEW it, I'm sure. Why? My revelation was that in this 1994 movie (long before the Mandela Effect was a staple of pop culture), Tarantino explores a very non-linear timeline, which was very unique and innovative. As observers of the movie, we learned what was in these characters futures, so that by the time the final scene rolls around, our observations may conceivably have influenced the past. Was Tarantino an innovator of the Mandela Effect?
Jon D
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:20:36 PM

I don't think the Mandela Effect is something to be alarmed about in any way. You really just need one solid example to understand the reality of it. For me there are a few, one in particular being passenger side mirrors in cars saying "Objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear". Apparently the words "may be" never existed in rearview mirrors. Yet I have clear memories of asking why it says "may be", and memory of thinking to myself, contemplating why it says that. Fruit Of the Loom having a cornucopia in the logo is something I also clearly remember seeing and asking about.

One big factor here is the internet giving us the ability to observe the reality of this phenomenon and not dismiss it as a local memory error. The ability to discuss this stuff instantaneously is a bigger deal than many realize and something we may take for granted.

In my opinion something is re-writing data within this reality, in which past and present are the same thing. As if using select-all for a certain word in a Word document and changing that word, events are changing here instantaneously past and present. Berenstein changes to Berenstain. Life is like a box of chocolates changes to life WAS like a box of chocolates.

I don't think it's being done on a human level, it would be too great of an ability for us to have access to. Possibly in another "time", but not here and now. Regardless it shouldn't freak you out, it's benevolent and I think the purpose may be just to get us to talk about it and explore new avenues in our thinking, moving forward.
jim
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:59:32 PM

Completely agree, Jon. I really like the way you expressed this!

Jon D wrote:
I don't think the Mandela Effect is something to be alarmed about in any way. You really just need one solid example to understand the reality of it. For me there are a few, one in particular being passenger side mirrors in cars saying "Objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear". Apparently the words "may be" never existed in rearview mirrors. Yet I have clear memories of asking why it says "may be", and memory of thinking to myself, contemplating why it says that. Fruit Of the Loom having a cornucopia in the logo is something I also clearly remember seeing and asking about.

One big factor here is the internet giving us the ability to observe the reality of this phenomenon and not dismiss it as a local memory error. The ability to discuss this stuff instantaneously is a bigger deal than many realize and something we may take for granted.

In my opinion something is re-writing data within this reality, in which past and present are the same thing. As if using select-all for a certain word in a Word document and changing that word, events are changing here instantaneously past and present. Berenstein changes to Berenstain. Life is like a box of chocolates changes to life WAS like a box of chocolates.

I don't think it's being done on a human level, it would be too great of an ability for us to have access to. Possibly in another "time", but not here and now. Regardless it shouldn't freak you out, it's benevolent and I think the purpose may be just to get us to talk about it and explore new avenues in our thinking, moving forward.