The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Crickets Options
jim
Posted: Sunday, December 1, 2019 3:17:42 PM

Groups: Member

Yes, it is like crickets on here these days. It's a little disappointing, but I'm cool with it.

It reminds me of the 4 Principles and 1 Law of Open Space Technology, a technique for agenda-less conferences...

4 Principles:
- Whoever comes are the right people
- Whatever happens is the only thing that could have
- Whenever it starts is the right time
- When it’s over, it’s over

Law of 2 Feet: “If, during the course of the gathering, any person finds themselves in a situation where
they are neither learning nor contributing, they can go to some more productive place."

These rules are completely fair and, frankly, recommended for much of life's experiences.

People have applied these rules to this Forum and other forms of social networks.

I remained undeterred, however, because I like this Forum and all that it has generated - ideas, aha moments, cyber friendships. Hence, I will continue to post.

Tell your friends :d/
Jon D
Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2019 1:05:42 PM

About 2 weeks ago I came here and noticed how quiet it has been.

I like this forum because there isn't much out there left on the internet that isn't commercialized and watered down. Reddit has become the new thing, replacing most forums. I'm not a big fan of it though, even scientific or conspiracy subs seem pretty artificial. It's all focused on what's trending. It's kind of strange to think how new the internet is, yet how much it has already changed. Come to think of it, this 20 year or so period we had(somewhat still have) may have been the golden age of information sharing, considering the future will likely find a way to censor this free thinking and sharing of information.

I haven't posted anything new in a while here or anywhere and I do feel it has been unproductive on my mind, like a body that stops going to the gym. I haven't stopped doing what I do, but I think I sometimes forget the importance of conversation with others. I have been keeping my experiences prisoner in my own mind. I guess I'm just waiting for something bigger, something more, a conclusion of some kind. I'm still having strange results attempting to explore more into astral projection, the vibration, and consciousness outside of body. I've limited my attempts to one, maybe two times a week. It's hard on my brain, sometimes I feel like there is a handful of mud slopped on my brain mornings after I do it. It's not a pleasant feeling, different than a headache.

I'm starting to be able to see a little better than usual when I think I'm in this "astral" place outside of my body. Sometimes it's like being in a dark room, yet able to barely see like your eyes are adjusting. The other morning I had a strange occurrence where I was actually hearing voices, more than one voice. Just words like "hello", and random sentences, one guy saying something about California. I was attempting to communicate, saying "hello! I hear you, can you hear me?". No one clearly answered. It felt telepathic in nature, I wasn't actually speaking with my voice, but I just knew how to communicate this other way.

Just to clarify, my intent has never been to travel freely around, when I'm in this "astral" place I usually stay put in my room, with a different intent. So one thing I have been able to do in this astral place is manifest a computer, which usually is my own home computer(I literally sit down on my computer chair, and start typing away, but not in my physical body). I have attempted to search information in the future, which has been maybe too challenging, it just becomes slow motion and difficult to make words out on the computer. This has happened maybe three times so far. I think I realized a big flaw with my approach though, waiting for the next go-around to see if I'm correct this time around. Maybe I can find a way to send you a message while I'm there lol.
jim
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2019 2:27:20 PM

So many good things to comment on here, Jon. And thanks for your continued contributions!...

Quote:
this 20 year or so period we had(somewhat still have) may have been the golden age of information sharing, considering the future will likely find a way to censor this free thinking and sharing of information

Could really be true. It always reminds me of what I read about the early days of radio, before the FCC started licensing and setting rules on power usage, frequencies, etc. It was chaos, but probably free and fun, and slowly became less so as the regulators tightened their grip. It was always why I was fond of pirate radio transmissions (might have even done a little of that myself lol)

Quote:
sometimes I feel like there is a handful of mud slopped on my brain mornings after I do it. It's not a pleasant feeling, different than a headache

I wonder if that is because it isn't what you are "supposed" to be doing, stepping outside of the reality that you're meant to learn in. Is there some way that the system encourages us not to pursue the greater reality? I never got that deep into it - had a couple OBEs and feelings of spiritual connectedness, but maybe I just let normal waking reality pull me back in. I'd like to get back to where you are.

Quote:
I was attempting to communicate, saying "hello! I hear you, can you hear me?". No one clearly answered. It felt telepathic in nature

This reminds me of a story I read where a guy went into the astral state and found himself the subject of somebody else's apparition. Apparently at an office complex, he looked up to see somebody looking down at him and saying "what the hell is that?" I think these things can be fleeting. William Buhlman recommended verbally demanding clarify when he found himself in a murky or unrealistic place. Have you tried that?
Jon D
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 1:19:48 PM

Quote:
really be true. It always reminds me of what I read about the early days of radio, before the FCC started licensing and setting rules on power usage, frequencies, etc. It was chaos, but probably free and fun, and slowly became less so as the regulators tightened their grip. It was always why I was fond of pirate radio transmissions (might have even done a little of that myself lol)

I wonder if that is because it isn't what you are "supposed" to be doing, stepping outside of the reality that you're meant to learn in. Is there some way that the system encourages us not to pursue the greater reality? I never got that deep into it - had a couple OBEs and feelings of spiritual connectedness, but maybe I just let normal waking reality pull me back in. I'd like to get back to where you are.

This reminds me of a story I read where a guy went into the astral state and found himself the subject of somebody else's apparition. Apparently at an office complex, he looked up to see somebody looking down at him and saying "what the hell is that?" I think these things can be fleeting. William Buhlman recommended verbally demanding clarify when he found himself in a murky or unrealistic place. Have you tried that?

Pirate radio sounds fun, I'm guessing that was peaking in the 80's?(I remember a Miami Vice episode featuring pirate radio)I wish I were older in the 80s. I really miss the Art Bell programs, Dreamland, his version of Coast to Coast, etc.... C2C just isn't the same to me anymore. Old Art Bell programs are like a treasure trove of knowledge to me. I was listening to one of the Terrence McKenna recordings the other day. I know you were on with Art a couple of times at least, that is the coolest thing.

Come to think of it, the best description of how my brain feels afterwards is like a hangover, but just focused on my brain. I'm not sure if it's something we aren't supposed to do. Maybe it's just the consequence. Like our muscles strain and burn during/shortly after a workout, and a person gets quite sore if they are not used to it. I understand this whole thing could have been common knowledge long long ago, and my entire life I could have been doing things to hinder this process, eating/drinking garbage like candy and soda(and perhaps even fluoride), etc... But most importantly the biggest hinderance is not realizing it's possible, not knowing it's there. What is it that enables this? Pineal gland? Something more complex? I still haven't proven yet it's not just a local phenomenon within my own mind. I still don't think it is though. I can swear the voices I heard the other day were not part of my own mind.

Verbally demanding clarity? I'm thinking that's the "clarity now!" thing lol. It just reminds me of "Serenity NOW!" from Seinfeld. I've read that somewhere but definitely haven't carried that with me. I do have a clear understanding when I'm there though, I just tell myself "ok I'm here", it doesn't overly excite me always, getting more used to it. Hopefully I can get more creative with it.

Do you dream at night quite often?
jim
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2019 10:52:29 PM

Quote:

Pirate radio sounds fun, I'm guessing that was peaking in the 80's?(I remember a Miami Vice episode featuring pirate radio)I wish I were older in the 80s. I really miss the Art Bell programs, Dreamland, his version of Coast to Coast, etc.... C2C just isn't the same to me anymore. Old Art Bell programs are like a treasure trove of knowledge to me. I was listening to one of the Terrence McKenna recordings the other day. I know you were on with Art a couple of times at least, that is the coolest thing.

Come to think of it, the best description of how my brain feels afterwards is like a hangover, but just focused on my brain. I'm not sure if it's something we aren't supposed to do. Maybe it's just the consequence. Like our muscles strain and burn during/shortly after a workout, and a person gets quite sore if they are not used to it. I understand this whole thing could have been common knowledge long long ago, and my entire life I could have been doing things to hinder this process, eating/drinking garbage like candy and soda(and perhaps even fluoride), etc... But most importantly the biggest hinderance is not realizing it's possible, not knowing it's there. What is it that enables this? Pineal gland? Something more complex? I still haven't proven yet it's not just a local phenomenon within my own mind. I still don't think it is though. I can swear the voices I heard the other day were not part of my own mind.

Verbally demanding clarity? I'm thinking that's the "clarity now!" thing lol. It just reminds me of "Serenity NOW!" from Seinfeld. I've read that somewhere but definitely haven't carried that with me. I do have a clear understanding when I'm there though, I just tell myself "ok I'm here", it doesn't overly excite me always, getting more used to it. Hopefully I can get more creative with it.

Do you dream at night quite often?

Yes, I was on Art Bell's show with him one time. I was really honored to have had that opportunity. I also loved those old shows - used to listen late at night, fascinating stuff! He really had the knack for keeping the listener's attention.

"Clarity now" - haha, it ALWAYS reminds me of "serenity now" - I think our minds work the same way!

I dream frequently. Actually, I suppose it is all about memory. I think everyone dreams, but not everyone remembers that they dream. The more you write them down, or recollect your dreams, I think, the more they occur.