Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Icke / Rose Censored Interview Options
jim
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2020 2:49:33 PM

Groups: Member

Neo wrote:

Hoping he's wrong but suspecting he's right: come winter, come lockdown 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-L8WNpS-rk

I have to say, I agree with a lot of what he says - the "official narrative" is weak, the level of censorship is frightening, and winter is going to be a mess. There is such a stigma associated with the virus. We recently bought a house and every transaction, every attempt to work with contractors is met with a series of questions designed to determine if "you have it" or know anyone "who has it", the reason given by the official narrative being contact tracing to limit the spread. I've seen kids fear their siblings because they (the sibling) had a maskless interaction with a friend. Fear and panic are everywhere, all for something which, at worst, has a 2.5x mortality rate compared to the flu, and more realistically, for people who are healthy and under 80, poses far less risk than driving down the highway. Meanwhile, millions more people are unemployed, homelessness is up 20% in some areas, kids are deprived of important social interactions, college students are being robbed of invaluable campus experiences, and companies (and therefore the livelihood of their employees) are disappearing left and right. But let's keep watching CNN and live in constant fear, right?
Jon D
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2020 4:12:37 PM

jim wrote:
Neo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-L8WNpS-rk

I have to say, I agree with a lot of what he says - the "official narrative" is weak, the level of censorship is frightening, and winter is going to be a mess. There is such a stigma associated with the virus. We recently bought a house and every transaction, every attempt to work with contractors is met with a series of questions designed to determine if "you have it" or know anyone "who has it", the reason given by the official narrative being contact tracing to limit the spread. I've seen kids fear their siblings because they (the sibling) had a maskless interaction with a friend. Fear and panic are everywhere, all for something which, at worst, has a 2.5x mortality rate compared to the flu, and more realistically, for people who are healthy and under 80, poses far less risk than driving down the highway. Meanwhile, millions more people are unemployed, homelessness is up 20% in some areas, kids are deprived of important social interactions, college students are being robbed of invaluable campus experiences, and companies (and therefore the livelihood of their employees) are disappearing left and right. But let's keep watching CNN and live in constant fear, right?

What's most intriguing to me is that this is for the most part worldwide, not just in America. Who has that type of control to get almost every nation to go with it? For example, Russia had a chance to flat out say this is bogus and they want nothing to do with it, but they for the most part are playing along with it. Why?

I find it difficult to really understand, and I fear it's because I'm just not perceiving things the same as whoever these people are behind this, so I may not be able to figure this one out. I feel as if whether or not the virus itself is real is almost irrelevant weighed against the damage being inflicted by the measures being taken and the inevitable mandatory vaccine. What becomes of those who do take it? And what becomes of those who do not? I fear the answer is not good for either group. There's also that third group which does not have to worry about that choice, the club of egomaniacs and ultra-rich that we're not in.
jdlaw
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2020 9:19:39 PM

Neo wrote:

Just a few thoughts

MK-Ultra, Menche Kontrolleran, "Men who Stare at Goats" Whatever the "truth" turns out to be —it is fairly well documented now through FOIA and other sources that the US spent billions of dollars studying how to manipulate people's minds. We know that Russia spent at least 10 times that (while we were "winning" the space race).

The mind control was "research" and was all supposedly "defensive" so we could "protect" ourselves from those who would want to control us. But when you really think about it, has the military ever weaponized anything without intending to use it?

I am not sure how far down this rabbit hole we ever want to go. I prefer to just call it our own little RLL and be done with it. There is still good and evil; right and wrong; selfless and selfish; Child like and Childish. I try my best to recognize what side I want to be on.

Icke never really explains who "they" are, but he is darn sure "they" are the cause of all this.

I think the answers to these things were all given anciently in many worlds to help us recognize and remember those we love in this world and in the worlds to come, by making promises to do good and keeping true to who we are.

Like the Will Smith movie says, "don't forget to look for the collateral beauty."