The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

When the CIA remote viewed Mars in 1984 Options
jim
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2020 8:58:00 PM

Groups: Member

The coordinates given were the region known as Cydonia, with the pyramidal structures. The subject did now know anything about it. Pretty interesting results...

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

actual NASA imagery...

jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2020 4:53:43 AM

Can you tell us a little more about what you figure is going on here? It seems from the transcript that a subject is put under some type of hypnosis to remote view (i.e. OBE) specific locations on Mars. Is that how you read it? I am confused.
jim
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 1:24:49 PM

jdlaw wrote:
Can you tell us a little more about what you figure is going on here? It seems from the transcript that a subject is put under some type of hypnosis to remote view (i.e. OBE) specific locations on Mars. Is that how you read it? I am confused.

I don't think it is hypnosis per se. It is a form of meditation however. All of the information about reality is "out there" - some may say it's in the Akashic record, which is just a name for some storage mechanism we really don't understand. But it includes past events, the current state, and, some claim, future states of RLL, our reality learning lab. That it is actually accessible is the reason for every so called paranormal experience - precognition, clairvoyance, telepathy - all of which have been shown to exist in a subtle yet statistically significant manner. The ability to clear your mind makes it more likely to access this information. It's kind of like how you can't hear someone 10 feet away from you at a noisy rock concert, but once the place is completely cleared out and all noise has subsided, you could probably communicate with someone at the other end of the arena.

So the remote viewers are generally given an envelope with coordinates on a piece of paper inside. It's double blind, so the person handing them the envelope has no idea what the coordinate are either. The remote viewer taps into his intent to "see" what is at the coordinates, without even knowing them, and draws or describes the impressions that come into his mind. The accuracy has been shown to be statistically significant. In this particular case, they were verbally given coordinates, but what was unknown was the fact that it was Mars and a different time period. The fact that he immediately perceived pyramidal structures was uncanny. That he perceived non-human but humanoid life forms was fascinating.
Jon D
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2020 10:36:09 AM

I wish I had the concentration that the subject had in that transcript, to stay with it for so long. Then again I don't have anyone near me to assist and ask questions, who knows what's possible. I can imagine that would be extremely helpful, because from my experience my mind just wanders in too many places without guidance, but I am quite certain with proper guidance I could do much more. I know I've felt it, I've been "there" in that place where all is.

When making contact with a life form, it's like when we perceive a ghost or apparition. To us, we're seeing it right now, to them, they are seeing us in whatever "time" they are in, and with this let's just assume time is not linear, therefore we can interact with beings past, present, and future at any given time. One being has to make that conscious voyage to the other side.

I can imagine if an advanced alien society exists out there, this is something that may be a basic and disciplined function, with all conscious beings. We're just so out of touch at this point we really may never even recognize what we are capable of.
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2020 4:04:29 AM

jim wrote:

I don't think it is hypnosis per se. It is a form of meditation however. All of the information about reality is "out there" - some may say it's in the Akashic record, which is just a name for some storage mechanism we really don't understand. But it includes past events, the current state, and, some claim, future states of RLL, our reality learning lab. That it is actually accessible is the reason for every so called paranormal experience - precognition, clairvoyance, telepathy - all of which have been shown to exist in a subtle yet statistically significant manner. The ability to clear your mind makes it more likely to access this information. It's kind of like how you can't hear someone 10 feet away from you at a noisy rock concert, but once the place is completely cleared out and all noise has subsided, you could probably communicate with someone at the other end of the arena.

So the remote viewers are generally given an envelope with coordinates on a piece of paper inside. It's double blind, so the person handing them the envelope has no idea what the coordinate are either. The remote viewer taps into his intent to "see" what is at the coordinates, without even knowing them, and draws or describes the impressions that come into his mind. The accuracy has been shown to be statistically significant. In this particular case, they were verbally given coordinates, but what was unknown was the fact that it was Mars and a different time period. The fact that he immediately perceived pyramidal structures was uncanny. That he perceived non-human but humanoid life forms was fascinating.

This information about these "remote viewing experiments comes from the UFO site set up by the CIA a few years ago when some of this became declassified. CIA's FOIA site on UFOs

The latest buz I have been hearing about (though I really have not had the time) is from that July 2020 NY Times article that says the Navy (not the CIA or FBI or Air Force) have really been the ones catalogueing the physical UFO sitings. And ... and for some reason the scientific community is all in agreement now that "other worldly" construction "and materials" are part of that catalogue.

NY Times July 23, 2020 US Pentagon Release Article

But if we extrapolate all of this to each of our own RLL, why now is our higher self going to allow our Avatars to see our future selves or "celestial selves" and finally disclose to ourselves that "we/they" have been watching from within for a long time?

This all goes back to a more simplistic cosmological axiom that I have been trying to put into words for even the possibility of interstellar travel. The shear distance to other solar systems makes "physical" travel to other planets with life impossible and therefore "interstellar" travel has to be (by definition) inter-dimensional travel.

In our/my RLL the distance to the nearest star (other than our sun) is over 8 light years. Hubble tells us it is not whar we are looking for -- for earth type life as we know it. We are talking 100s or thousands of light years for true interstellar "contact." This new info from the Pentagon may just be our government's way of telling us that science has cracked the "code" to the nature of reality and that it will remain "top secret" while we entertain you with actual "physical" anomalies of what we collected.

Out there? It really could mean "in there."
jim
Posted: Monday, August 17, 2020 8:59:02 PM

jdlaw wrote:

But if we extrapolate all of this to each of our own RLL, why now is our higher self going to allow our Avatars to see our future selves or "celestial selves" and finally disclose to ourselves that "we/they" have been watching from within for a long time?

All part of the game - without these little hints, would we continue to pursue greater truth?

jdlaw wrote:

The shear distance to other solar systems makes "physical" travel to other planets with life impossible and therefore "interstellar" travel has to be (by definition) inter-dimensional travel.

"Thinking is the best way to travel"
-Moody Blues
stendec
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2024 4:06:23 PM

I'm intrigued by the concept of co-ordinates/coordinates, as used in remote viewing. I was recently looking into Radionics Machines, and it seems these also use the concept of coordinates to (allegedly) allow the users of these machines to influence reality in some way.
Has anyone tried or used Radionics Machines? Do you have any insights about them?