The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Doctrine of Imminence Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, February 1, 2021 7:34:38 PM

Groups: Member

Several months ago I had a vivid dream and in this dream I was in my house. I heard a knock at my front door so I opened it and I got a shock... it was the Messiah on my doorstep! Yes, Jesus was there in the flesh. This was my first dream featuring Jesus. I'm sure I've never dreamt of Him before.

Anyway, a few days later I'm watching a discussion programme on God TV and there's a guy speaking and a caption pops up at the bottom of the screen and it reads his name and also the name of his ministry... "Jesus at the Door". I couldn't believe it. What a freaky synchronicity. Then, a few weeks later while watching a Chuck Missler lecture I discover a Bible verse and it read:

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors." Matthew 24:33

So, could these three synchronicities I had be pointing to the possibility of Christ's imminent return.

Recently I had another dream and this time me and Jesus were sat together at a table in a cafeteria and He was going through the end times and detailing what would happen. Again, why would I have a dream like this?!

Also, a few months ago I was watching a YT video narrated by Ben Emlyn-Jones and the video was titled "Apocalypse Soon". In this presentation he was talking about eschatology. There was a section in the video though that really got my attention... He started talking about a man named St. Malachy who lived in the 12th century. He then went on to say that this guy had made a prophecy where there would be so many Popes to come then when the 112th Pope died it would herald in the Apocalypse. Well, I got a surprise as Ben said that St Francis is the 112th Pope! So when St. Francis passes away is that it?! Is that when Armageddon begins, etc -

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachys-prophecy-pope-francis

So all these things I am experiencing and the dreams featuring Jesus and the numerology and synchronicities associated with Christianity. It must be trying to tell me something! It can't just be random and have no meaning. But the question is... are all these signs really indicating Jesus' imminent return? I'm starting to really believe this could indeed be the case.

Oh, and at the beginning of the pandemic in the UK there was an outside broadcast on Look North (regional news programme) and near the end of this O.B. a man walks into shot in the background holding up a sign and it reads, "Jesus will return soon".

And that Hieronymus Bosch Mandela Effect I had also is related to Jesus as a lot of Bosch's paintings are religious and many depict Jesus in various scenarios.

Feedback, please
brother
Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 7:02:29 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:

Feedback, please

Dreams can provide us with the information we need to pass future exams
Jon D
Posted: Friday, February 5, 2021 9:20:34 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Several months ago I had a vivid dream and in this dream I was in my house. I heard a knock at my front door so I opened it and I got a shock... it was the Messiah on my doorstep! Yes, Jesus was there in the flesh. This was my first dream featuring Jesus. I'm sure I've never dreamt of Him before.

Anyway, a few days later I'm watching a discussion programme on God TV and there's a guy speaking and a caption pops up at the bottom of the screen and it reads his name and also the name of his ministry... "Jesus at the Door". I couldn't believe it. What a freaky synchronicity. Then, a few weeks later while watching a Chuck Missler lecture I discover a Bible verse and it read:

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors." Matthew 24:33

So, could these three synchronicities I had be pointing to the possibility of Christ's imminent return.

Recently I had another dream and this time me and Jesus were sat together at a table in a cafeteria and He was going through the end times and detailing what would happen. Again, why would I have a dream like this?!

Also, a few months ago I was watching a YT video narrated by Ben Emlyn-Jones and the video was titled "Apocalypse Soon". In this presentation he was talking about eschatology. There was a section in the video though that really got my attention... He started talking about a man named St. Malachy who lived in the 12th century. He then went on to say that this guy had made a prophecy where there would be so many Popes to come then when the 112th Pope died it would herald in the Apocalypse. Well, I got a surprise as Ben said that St Francis is the 112th Pope! So when St. Francis passes away is that it?! Is that when Armageddon begins, etc -

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachys-prophecy-pope-francis

So all these things I am experiencing and the dreams featuring Jesus and the numerology and synchronicities associated with Christianity. It must be trying to tell me something! It can't just be random and have no meaning. But the question is... are all these signs really indicating Jesus' imminent return? I'm starting to really believe this could indeed be the case.

Oh, and at the beginning of the pandemic in the UK there was an outside broadcast on Look North (regional news programme) and near the end of this O.B. a man walks into shot in the background holding up a sign and it reads, "Jesus will return soon".

And that Hieronymus Bosch Mandela Effect I had also is related to Jesus as a lot of Bosch's paintings are religious and many depict Jesus in various scenarios.

Feedback, please

For centuries now many people have been absolutely sure that the return was imminent, each with their own reasoning. Each one was wrong. The return of Jesus is a very loose concept in itself. The idea and its interpretations are very questionable. I'm a firm believer that he was a real person, one who understood reality in a deeper way, and possibly was able to perform what we consider miracles, divine. I also believe he was exploited in a way historically unmatched and used after his death to promote a religion that he had nothing to do with.

I do take dreams very seriously, and see them in many ways as equal to this here reality. Think of some questions to ask him, for the next time you may see him in your dreams.

jim
Posted: Friday, February 5, 2021 11:51:46 AM

brother wrote:
EKUMA1981 wrote:

Feedback, please

Dreams can provide us with the information we need to pass future exams

Thanks, brother, for this thought. Along those lines...

EKUMA1981 you are certainly having significant synchronicities and I believe they have meaning in terms of directing your consciousness somewhere.

If I may borrow from The Matrix:

Remember that the Oracle told Neo that he wasn't "the one." She also told him that he would have to make a choice between his life and Morpheus' life. When neither of which came true, Neo asked Morpheus about it... who said:

“She told you exactly what you needed to hear,” Morpheus replies. “That's all. Sooner or later, Neo, you're going to realize just like I did the difference between knowing a path and walking a path.”

In the same way, what you are seeing isn't about knowing what will happen, it is about setting you on the right path.
brother
Posted: Friday, February 5, 2021 1:03:38 PM

jim wrote:

Thanks, brother, for this thought. Along those lines...

In the same way, what you are seeing isn't about knowing what will happen, it is about setting you on the right path.

Thanks, jim
Dreams and predictions can warn us, But we can find a better choice by using the information in those warnings to find right path.

For example, your car may warn that there is an obstacle in your path and you will crash
But with the help of that warning you can change your route and change the result