The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Contact in the Desert Options
jim
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2021 6:56:59 PM

Groups: Member

Hello folks,

Just an FYI that I will be speaking at the world's largest UFO conference, Contact in the Desert, later this month.

Lest anyone think that this is just a UFO show (not that there's anything wrong with that), the speaker lineup is pretty amazing and covers a lot of our favorite topics: NDEs, DMT, consciousness, the nature of reality, AI and machine learning, quantum computing, plus all of the UFO/UAP sub topics.

I will be speaking on Saturday June 26th at 9:00 AM Pacific on the topic of "ASTOUNDING EVIDENCE OF A DIGITAL VIRTUAL REALITY AS THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING" which is much of the usual stuff I talk about in various podcasts and interviews, but this time with a particular slant toward explaining UFO/UAP anomalies.

I will also be on a panel called "Consciousness, AI & Communication with Non-Human Intelligence: NDE’s, OBE’s and the Quantum Field Panel" on Sunday the 27th at 4:00 PM. Yeah, they left of the pictures of 4 of us who are on the panel, but it includes a great group of people including experts in video gaming, quantum computing, NDEs, DMT, and much more.

Both have already been prerecorded, but there will be a live Q&A session at the end.