The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

This is disturbing Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2023 8:57:25 PM

Groups: Member

Check out the stats and look at the graphs. This is unbelievable -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l6Q2r5VWLo

Huge numbers of adverse events. Absolutely scandalous, scandalous!

Neo
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 3:42:37 PM

Personally I find it somewhat disturbing that people still seem to readily put their trust in this guy. Not just you Ekuma, there are plenty of comments under that video which makes it seem like they're queuing up to build a statue of him!Eh? The guy who was promoting so called vaccines early on, remember?

You like the "Hugo Talks" guy a lot, right? Well I find him very interesting also (watched one of his video earlier today in fact).Applause If memory serves he spoke of Campbell, Russell Brand and others as quite likely being controlled opposition, stating that you don't get to have a YouTube account getting the hits that theirs are getting these days without being part of the system/establishment. Considering what happened to others to spoke out early on only to be scrubbed from YouTube rapido-like, I give credence to this line of reasoning.

Campbell talks the medical jargon in such a carefully constructed manner that can often leave the listened confused. Perhaps this is the point; confure the hoi pollio with medical terminology which they are unfamilar with, and in their anxious state of mind (which he & his ilk helped create) they will be less critical as they turn to the "Good Doctor" who knows all those complex terms.Pray

Like "Snake-oil salesman".

There is no spoon.
Neo
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 4:05:04 PM

After posting my response above I was reminded of a video about "Doc John" I posted here before:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JankPOfHH2oQ/

(One of Ekuma's heros takes umbrage with another; something's gotta giveDrool if you choose to reply, that is.)

There is no spoon.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 10:37:52 PM

Neo, my friend, long time no see.

I don't really know if Campbell is just part of the controlled opposition. I'd like to believe he is genuine and maybe the reason why he promoted the vaccines in the past was because he believed it was the right thing to do. Maybe he got caught up in all the hysteria. Campbell has done a lot of good work in Africa, so I do think he is a good guy. He appears to really care about people and his patients.

However, why he promoted the mRNA vaccines so staunchly I have no idea. I mean, he must have known they were very experimental. I suppose he could have naively believed the so-called experts. I mean, we all kept hearing those repetitive words, "Safe & Effective!" Campbell could have fallen for the propaganda. It's hard to really know what Campbell's true motives are.

As for HugoTalks... he's gone a bit over-the-top with his Jesus and Bible videos. Nearly every upload is religious and it gets too much for me. It's more like an episode of Tomorrow's World now!

Btw, GB News and Talk TV - they are deffo controlled opposition.