The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Nassim Haramein explains his Unified Field Theory Options
A14I\I
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 8:42:43 PM

Groups: Member

If you haven't watched this I recommend it as a Must see.
Nassim Haramein has developed a Unified Field Theory which focuses on the fractal dynamic of the Universe, both Infinitely small and Infinitely Large. I think this may be complementary to Jim's model of programmed reality and how the level of perception doesn't need to process all information at once but according to the resolution needed for each moment of experience from each point of view at determined moments.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335#

Brief info about author, taken from his website www.theresonanceproject.org

Nassim has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. Combining this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, he discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation, and the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.

This unification theory, known as the Haramein-Rauscher metric (a new solution to Einstein's Field Equations that incorporates torque and Coriolis effects) and his most recent paper The Schwarzschild Proton, lays down the foundation of what could be a fundamental change in our current understandings of physics and consciousness. This groundbreaking theory has now been delivered to the scientific community through peer-reviewed papers and presentations at international physics conferences. Further, The Schwarzschild Proton paper has recently received the prestigious "Best Paper Award" in the field of physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory, and gravitation at the University of Liège, Belgium during the 9th International Conference CASYS'09.

We are the gamers constantly programming our experience
Tracy
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:47:19 PM

Haven't had time to watch the vid.
Just wanted to ask, "Where ya been?"
Gimme the Cliff Notes version.
Tracy
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:47:54 PM

Or I'll watch it this weekend.