The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Observer Effect and Double Slit Paradox: No Mystery to Programmed Reality Options
jim
Posted: Saturday, June 12, 2010 5:36:06 PM

Groups: Member

Latest blog post contains pseudocode that fully explains the Observer Effect and the Double Slit anomaly.

jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:30:28 AM

If you believe in probability theory, then the probability … that we live in a simulated reality (non-local, Einstein, Podolski and Rosen universe) … has become so close to singularity that it may actually one day become the one most reliable fact ever.

What I mean by that statement is that your world, your experiences, are in fact a probationary non-physical simulation of a physical reality. In mathematics, a probability of an event A is represented by a real number in the range from 0 to 1 and written as P(A), p(A) or Pr(A). An impossible event has a probability of 0, and a certain event has a probability of 1. The notion that this world is a created simulation is most practically indisputable.

The Matrix is Real

While the pulp fiction ("Matrix") version with some "diabolical" plot to keep you captive is intriguing, evil captivity would be such a colossal waste of space and energy. Isn't it much more plausible, that this probationary state of our reality is an opportunity -- however narrow the gate -- to return to a true physical world, one day, to again commune with the great programmers who have made this world for you?

I am telling you that nearly all modern science points to the conclusion that the probability for your world to be a non-physical simulation of a physical reality is fast becoming very close to 1. If one cannot simply watch the "Dr. Quantum" cartoon linked on your latest blog post and come to the same conclusion, I do not think anything will ever convince you.

Now the real beauty (of this so-called secular scientific non-local, simulated, nature of reality theory) is that without realizing it … the scientific (secular community) has just confirmed the “created” nature of our universe.

We truly have come full circle and now science admits we live a created world. The only question is whether we follow the path of annihilation and eternal damnation or we choose to carry on the hope and faith of returning to our true physical (perfected and transfigured) world which we have simply left for a time and a season.
jim
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:52:29 PM

Thanks for the post, jdlaw!
I love that we have true believers in our midst. I, too, think it is difficult to find any other explanation for the observer effect.
RedDog
Posted: Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:37:26 PM

I like the simple explaination Jim. Put simply all Things we have defined in this reality are nothing more than
"information" or energy. The two appear to be the same. Potentialities.
Energy can become any Thing, including a mode of information exchange.
So what better way to interact with it than Consciousness? Seems logical.

Somehow though I think those big brains that spent Billions at Cern looking for a God Particle will not agree. :-)
jim
Posted: Saturday, July 3, 2010 1:30:25 PM

I think you're right, RedDog. And I don't think they'll ever stop looking or spending billions.