The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Wanted: Guest Bloggers Options
jim
Posted: Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:47:48 PM

Groups: Member

Hello future bloggers!

I have set up the web site to support guest bloggers. One of my twitter friends ("dustynostrils") has decided to use the site as an outlet for his musings on the nature of reality and is therefore the beta user. You can check out his first post here: http://www.theuniversesolved.com/theuniversesolved/blog/author/dustynostrils.aspx

I would love to have more of you creative and thoughtful people contribute your ideas to the site in this way. Please let me know if you want a guest blogger account and I'll set you up. You'll have your own page of blogs and can add as many as you want. Each one has a unique URL so you can promote it however you want and link to it from Facebook, Twitter, or any other of your own sites.

What do you say, Neo? jdlaw? Guillermo? Tracy? JF? RedDog? ebb101? A14I\I? RogerV? Infinity? setAI? Code9? stendec? IKnowNothing?
Tracy
Posted: Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:47:18 AM

I doubt I'm qualified to be blogging on a subject as serious as the nature of reality and all the metaphysical philosophy and stuff, but I've never let a lack of qualifications stop me from anything before so count me in.
Guillermo
Posted: Sunday, March 13, 2011 10:08:19 PM

Mr. Elvidge count me in too.

English is my second language so I will be very careful with my spelling and grammar but please feel free to correct any style or grammar errors in my posts Anxious

"We are living in a computer programmed reality."
- Philip K. Dick, 1977
jim
Posted: Monday, March 14, 2011 9:29:11 AM

Tracy and Guillermo, you guys rock! Thanks for signing up. No pressure, go at your own pace. The only thing I need to get your account set up is your preferred user name. It can be the same as your Forum ID, or different. Just let me know. Feel free to email me at jim@theuniversesolved.com. Look forward to your blogs!
jim
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:59:19 PM

Coming soon - blogs from forum members Tracy and Guillermo:

http://www.theuniversesolved.com/more.htm

Looking forward to this!
Tracy
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:22:52 PM

Once I get time to post much of it will sound like a rehash of what thelayman posted! So be it. To thelayman; that was an excellent post! I hear ya, and I enjoyed reading it.
Tracy
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:31:59 PM

Jim:
Other 'one liners" I'd thought of:
What If? (can't do that though, it was a classic Marvel comic alternative reality series, every issue they explored the possibilities of 'What If?' a Marvel comic had been slightly different)
In Search Of... (can't do that either. You remember In Search Of... narrated by Leonard Nimoy?)
I have been thinking of an In Search Of... type disclaimer, "the information presented here is theory and conjecture, possible explanations, but not the only possible explanations, to the mysteries we will explore.")
:)
jim
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 7:34:18 PM

For you, Tracy, I don't think anything tops "The Holodeck" Applause
Calimore
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 9:14:47 PM

Oooo, blogging here could be soooo much fun, but I would hesitate to do or even discuss the nature of the Universe with the population at large because I DO see it as quite probable that we live in a Programmed reality and I believe that attempts to make more people aware of this fact might be seen as "corruption" by the Cosmic Programmer. Now, even in a non-programmed reality, on a world with over 7 billion thinking beings the IDEA that the World was programmed might be dreamt of and explored, but soon dismissed as "science fiction", so really, that's the Way I see this Movement should proceed.

In a programmed reality, to blog seriously about some of these ideas would probably be a rather self-destructive action, in the long run. If the idea that reality were programmed were to actually start to become popular in such a World, I would either expect "error-correction" to occur (meaning unlucky/unhealthy bloggers) or, in the absence of "error correction", a termination of the Project once corruption began to interfere with the Project's objectives. So personally, if this were a Programmed Reality, I'd be trying to get my hands on that "Red Pill" while busily convincing everyone else that they better stick with the Blue Ones.

So, while I have been very tempted to start blogging on the Nature of Human Awareness, Perception and Consciousness I fear that touching on these subjects in the wrong way could be detrimental to my being. However, I do hope to be more active here - fascinating stuff Jim, all.

Calimore Callierionde
JF
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2011 5:38:23 AM

jim wrote:
Hello future bloggers!

I have set up the web site to support guest bloggers. One of my twitter friends ("dustynostrils") has decided to use the site as an outlet for his musings on the nature of reality and is therefore the beta user. You can check out his first post here: http://www.theuniversesolved.com/theuniversesolved/blog/author/dustynostrils.aspx

I would love to have more of you creative and thoughtful people contribute your ideas to the site in this way. Please let me know if you want a guest blogger account and I'll set you up. You'll have your own page of blogs and can add as many as you want. Each one has a unique URL so you can promote it however you want and link to it from Facebook, Twitter, or any other of your own sites.

What do you say, Neo? jdlaw? Guillermo? Tracy? JF? RedDog? ebb101? A14I\I? RogerV? Infinity? setAI? Code9? stendec? IKnowNothing?

Thanks for the blogging offer Jim, but I think that I will just stay in your forum section making the occasional post. Although I'm an avid reader & researcher, I have always been a slow typer. Plus, I'm gradually working on my own blog network, referencing various things & perspectives about reality. Observing symbolism, coincidence & synchronicity is a big part of my blog referencing project. How ever this universe has been constructed, an organized pattern of space & time seems to be quite evident. Your book & The Holographic Universe certainly helps more people consider that the universe is like a running program for matter, life & consciousness. Indeed, the universe might be a combination of theses things that forms a cosmic energy field of super-intelligence. Or, a creator has set up something like vast planetariums (Holodecks) for consciousness to experience the yin & yang of life in.
jim
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2011 2:41:08 PM

No problem, Calimore and JF.

Your contributions, blog or otherwise, are always appreciated. If you change your mind, you know where to find me. Think