The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Mystical Knowledge Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:27:29 PM

Groups: Member

Here is an extract (paragraph) from one of my favourite books: The Mind Of God, by Paul Davies...

"Fred Hoyle believes that the organisation of the cosmos is controlled by a 'super-intelligence' who guides its evolution through quantum processes. Furthermore, Hoyle's super-intelligence could be regarded as a teleological 'God' (somewhat like that of Aristotle or Teilhard de Chardin) directing the world toward a final state in the future. Hoyle believes that by acting at the quantum level this super-intelligence can implant thoughts or ideas from the future, ready-made into the human brain. This, he suggests is the origin of both mathematical and musical inspiration."

Incidentally this book was published in 1992 and this paragraph is found near the end of chapter 9.

"Wow!" That was my reaction when I first saw this. To read that in a science/physics book was so refreshing. The scientist author actually writing about mysticism in a sensible/unbiased manner was quite enlightening.

So, let's assume that what Fred Hoyle believes might be true. Who/what could be implanting thoughts (good/bad) into people's minds? God, extra-terrestrials, artificial intelligences, The Programmer(s) of the universe, game players? Or, could there be an alternative explanation?

One idea I had a few years ago was that there maybe something like a "transmitter" (alien in origin) deliberately broadcasting knowledge to the residents of Earth and beyond. Maybe situated on the moon or elsewhere this piece of apparatus could have guided our human civilisation from the very beginning. Maybe, I thought to myself, this transmitter could be like a radio station and we occasionally tune our minds into it when in the right frame of mind or when in an altered state of consciousness. These transmitters could be spread out through the entire galaxy and beyond. I also thought that maybe there is one good transmitter and one bad- a sort of yin and yang to create a balance.

The weird thing is this. About a year after my initial idea I came across a story on the Internet about a mysterious monolith on Phobos (Martian satellite). I thought, "What the heck is that?!" It seems to resemble that other (fictional) monolith from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. Could it be a transmitter or other artefact left there by an advanced civilisation? I hope there will be a mission to Phobos in the near future to find out. The most rational explanation given by scientists is that it is a piece of impact ejecta.

Hopefully, I have given you all something else to ponder over. I am really enjoying sharing my ideas with you all.

EKUMA1981

Tracy
Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2011 7:31:31 AM

What could be directing things to a final state in the future?
According to some Hindu concepts, as I understand them:
Brahman-The Supreme Spirit, the Absolute, the source of everything, the "original personality" as some call it.
Maya-The illusion of duality in the Phenomenal Universe.
Atman-Self, the individual identity, I.
Enlightenment-To see the illusion of Maya, and realize that I and my experience are inseperable, that they are one.
Liberation (salvation)-To see that I, Atman, and Brahman are inseperable, that they are one and the same.
If I believe all that (and I do), I would have to say the force directing all of these things is Brahman, or me, you, and everyone else.
Being forced to go to a Christian church as a child the above Hindu concepts make perfect sense.

Hey, aren't you the one who started talking about hypnosis and The Akashic Records? Odd you should mention the moon, and 2001. Years ago I had a dream, not a vision, just a dream. A Spirit Guide directed me to the moon. I saw, inside the moon, what I can only describe as a machine intelligence. And I saw what resembled the memory banks of Hal 9000, only these what I call holographic memory banks went on in all directions forever. I was under the impression that it was a sort of "metaphorical image" of the Akashic Records, and that this machine intelligence could access them.
A crazy dream, the result of an over active imagination.
Think
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2011 10:06:42 PM

Hi Tracy

Yes, I am the person that posted a message about hypnosis and Akashic Records- well remembered (lol).

Thanks for the info. I just wish NASA would get their act together and fund a decent space mission. So many interesting places to go. Of course Phobos to investigate what the hell that monolith really is. There's also Europa (Jupiter's satellite) which might have a liquid (water) ocean underneath its icy crust. They could have sent a special Mars rover to specifically hunt for microbes a few centimetres underneath the Martian surface. They never did! I mean come on- NASA should have determined by now whether there is life on Mars.

Let's get the A.I.'s and Von Neumann Probes out there. Humans are just too slow. I believe this is probably the only way we'll ever get anything done. Hey, where's my robot??

By the way, you have some cool dreams Tracy ;0)

EKUMA1981

jim
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2011 4:34:18 PM

Tracy wrote:
Years ago I had a dream, not a vision, just a dream. A Spirit Guide directed me to the moon. I saw, inside the moon, what I can only describe as a machine intelligence. And I saw what resembled the memory banks of Hal 9000, only these what I call holographic memory banks went on in all directions forever. I was under the impression that it was a sort of "metaphorical image" of the Akashic Records, and that this machine intelligence could access them.
A crazy dream, the result of an over active imagination.
Think

Sounds good enough to be the basis for a screenplay to me. Hollywood, take note! Applause
Tracy
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 12:09:51 PM

Jim:
Quote:
Sounds good enough to be the basis for a screenplay to me. Hollywood, take note!

Thanks!
Dreams, dream recall. and dream interpretation are an obssession with me. Long ago I started reading an old book (my Moms), a dictionary of things you see in a dream, and the interpretation. It an old book, outdated, what those things meant then are not what they would mean to us today. I do believe these things mean something, wasn't Descarte inspired by dreams to pursue true knowledge/wisdom?
Years ago I'd taken to writing these things down, your supposed to do that if you want to retain the memory.
Dreams I recall in '5 Sensory 3D', with sight, sound, taste. touch, smell, and 'other.'
That one about the moon is pretty typical as far as weirdness goes.
Tracy
Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 2:12:08 PM

EKUMA1981:
I still want to know how it was you brought up 2001 when you did.
I'd thought of that movie, I hadn't seen it in a long time and I thought I wanted to watch it again (and the sequel too).
I saw it at WalMart, didn't get it. I will next time.
Watched a YouTube vid about the subliminal imagery (and music) in the film.
Read this thread.
What the heck are you? Phsychic or something?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:09:28 AM

Hi Tracy

Psychic me?- not yet (lol).

2001 had quite a profound impact on me when I first saw it. Very powerful film.