The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

A Match Made in Heaven?? Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:13:32 AM

Groups: Member

Wouldn't it be nice if Wikileaks and The Disclosure Project came together.

All them ex-military, ex-pilots, ex-CIA people posting above top-secret documents to Julian Assange and the Wikileaks team. I mean they could do it anonymously. They'd probably never get caught. And, once one person did it surely others would follow.

So, why has this not happened. When I first heard about Wikileaks I thought they would be interested and investigate UFO's, aliens and secret government (black) projects. I thought they would actively encourage these high-ranking witnesses to come forward. Hmm...

Strange how things never quite pan out the way you want them to.

And, any ideas what could be inside that special encrypted 'insurance' file.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:43:07 AM

???...
Tracy
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:13:12 AM

Quote:
So, why has this not happened.

It has...uh...nothing...uh...to do with...uh...politics and...uh...our...uh...very...uh...intelligent and...uh...eloquent...uh...leaders who...uh...speak so...uh...well.
Except for the ones who got a teleprompter to tell 'em what to say.
It's politics, pr.
Assange is part of the establishment, or maybe an unwitting pawn of the establishment.
If it aint political, he don't care about it.
UFOs? Get real.
If it is true, as I believe, that our minds create reality, then those of the establishment want to influence your mind, so it will go to work co-creating their vision of things rather than your own.
IMO.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:10:59 PM

Thanks for that Tracy. You're about the only person that seems to reply to my posts. Thanks friend... :o)

So, how do we counteract these majorities that are influencing the world. Maybe if more people like us get together with our collective consciousnesses then we can shape reality the way WE want to. Get reality/outcomes our way for a change instead of the "establishment" always getting what they want and having all the influence.
jim
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:09:31 PM

I hear ya, EKUMA1981. I will be sending out more frequent email updates to our regulars, in hopes of generating more activity. Hang in there.

PS For the record, I responded to 4 of the 6 threads that you started in the Open category. I usually don't respond to something that I don't feel I can add much incremental value to. Or if Tracy's got it covered. :)
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 9:42:24 AM

Thanks Jim. Yes, good idea sending out more email updates.

Quote:
PS For the record, I responded to 4 of the 6 threads that you started in the Open category. I usually don't respond to something that I don't feel I can add much incremental value to. Or if Tracy's got it covered. :)
Thanks for that. You my friend too. ;o)
TheArchitect
Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2011 10:23:19 AM

Hi,

I personally am offended by the release of state secrets by these individuals. It has always been considered dishonorable to betray your state and release secret information. I believe in the following:

1.) Nations have the right to keep secrets.
2.) Nations should impose multiple checks and balances to ensure there is no abuse.
3.) Nations have the right to punish those who reveal state secrets.

-TheArchitect
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2011 11:55:13 AM

Hi Architect

I agree with you on some points. I feel that secrets should be kept by governments if it is done to protect citizens and for national security purposes (terrorism,etc). However, when it comes to grey areas like I mentioned earlier in my post then surely we have a right to know. Especially things like UFO's, remote viewing and black projects. Surely, the PEOPLE have a right to know.

And, what else are they concealing from us? There could be cures for cancer, AIDS, genetic disorders. Free, unlimited energy. All kinds of things that could benefit mankind. I bet the secret branches of the CIA and other secret organisations conducted all kinds of experiments. They could know so much.

This is what I wanted Wikileaks to disclose. Interesting/profound stuff like this. All we've had from them so far is basically tabloid gossip.
TheArchitect
Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2011 12:56:30 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:

Especially things like UFO's, remote viewing and black projects. Surely, the PEOPLE have a right to know.

And, what else are they concealing from us? There could be cures for cancer, AIDS, genetic disorders. Free, unlimited energy. All kinds of things that could benefit mankind. I bet the secret branches of the CIA and other secret organisations conducted all kinds of experiments. They could know so much.

This is what I wanted Wikileaks to disclose. Interesting/profound stuff like this. All we've had from them so far is basically tabloid gossip.

Hi,

[If UFOs exist]

If beings from other planets/universes actually existed and I had this knowledge I would possibly be concered with the following:

1.) I would be worried that revealing this information would remove or modify the worlds current religious concepts.
2.) I would be concerned about new fanatical religious ideas emerging.
3.) I would be worried that humans would enter an era devoid of morals.

Dozens of other concerns... I could probably write an entire article about the dangers of changing the worlds belief systems in the blink of an eye. In summary; I believe it would be better to slowly integrate the idea into the system and make an announcement after statistically determining the world was ready.

[If cures for cancer, AIDS, genetic disorders exist]
I do not believe we currently have a cure for cancer or AIDS. I do not believe any government would hide these medical breakthroughs. I cannot even imagine any strategic reason where a government would benefit from hiding medical cures. I do agree that this information should always be free to the public.

[If Free/Unlimited energy exists]
I can however imagine several scenarios where a government would keep this information secret. All forms of energy can be weaponized. Kinetic, thermal, chemical, electrical, electromagnetic and nuclear weapons have been used by militaries around the world. If I discovered a new and infinte form of free energy... I would be very excited and very worried about the implications. I can imagine that there would be great internal debates and I can even imagine making the decision to delay making this announcement. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_2003%E2%80%932010

Btw... I completely agree with your desire to know all of these things. It is natural to want to know hidden things. :)