The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Glitches, Easter Eggs, Anomalies in Nature Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2011 10:46:39 AM

Groups: Member

If we really do live in a simulated/programmed reality then where do we find the 'glitches' and anomalies (if they exist of course). More importantly does anybody here seriously look for them.

In a book of mine entitled, The Never-Ending Days of Being Dead by Marcus Chown a couple of physicists were looking for a message from the creator/designer of the universe. They believe that perhaps a message was encoded in the cosmic microwave background radiation when the universe was very young. Incidentally the physicists are called Anthony Zee and Stephen Hsu.

I personally have looked for all kinds of anomalies in nature. UFO's, cryptids, ghosts, OOParts, poltergeists. I have also tried ouija boards. I've looked for deja vu events too. Although none of these pursuits have ever amounted to much. However, there are a few anomalous events that have occurred to me.

Unfortunately, the experiences I have had and still do have are subjective experiences. For example I think I may be a clairsentient, but there is no real tangible/objective evidence. I could be just very sensitive to other people. Another phenomenon that I have experienced directly is revelation and enlightenment. I can even induce these altered states of consciousness more or less at will. But again it's only subjective. I want to physically see, touch, hear something.

What about you guys? Do you know where the best places are to find anomalies or do you know the best techniques to achieve maximum results? Cheers guys!

jim
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2011 5:32:25 PM

I have some questions about this, the answers to which might help us all offer our favorite anomalies or glitches...

What constitutes a bona fide anomaly? Does it have to happen to you first hand? Or can it be second hand, told to you by someone you trust? Can it be third hand or more? Can it be a well documented bit of lore? How many witnesses are required for it to be considered legitimate?

Just to take one random example: The Jansenist Miracles in 18th Century France, witnessed by thousands. Too long ago? Witnesses not credible enough?

How about some of the coincidences reported by members of this forum?

Ever know anyone who experienced a shift in reality? The web is full of these reports. I have a friend who experienced something like that, for which there would appear to be no neurological explanation for. Would that count?

I'm afraid that if you only accept as true anomalies things that you personally experience, you may be disappointed. But that is not a reason to give up. Keeping your mind open, meditating, writing down your anomalous experiences, are probably good ways to train yourself to have more. Or so I've heard. :)

EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 9:53:11 AM

Thanks Jim.

Surely there are short-cuts that can be taken though. How to get what you want almost instantly. I mean I have played video games all my life and nearly every one of them has cheats, warps, short-cuts. If our universe is just one giant video game then maybe the same rules apply.

If the universe is anything like these games then we might be able to make 'impossible' things happen. I would still rate hypnosis, DMT and remote viewing to access Akashic Records as the best techniques to 'cheat'.
jim
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 7:14:40 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
I would still rate hypnosis, DMT and remote viewing to access Akashic Records as the best techniques to 'cheat'.

I completely agree!