The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Let's Try An Experiment... Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 9:46:47 AM

Groups: Member

I'm sure most of the users on this site are familiar with The Global Consciousness Project and other related investigations. Collective minds can maybe influence/manipulate reality and cause events to actualize (biocentrism). I got thinking a few weeks ago. Why not attempt something similar on a much smaller scale- on this website. Let me explain.

We could all wish for something amazing to occur. E.T.'s to make contact with the earth for example or something more mundane. I do think it would be best to focus on one single event to start with. What do you guys think? I think it's worth a shot.

Neo
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:07:29 PM

Sounds like you've thought a bit about this, EKUMA - any ideas for an event yourself?

There is no spoon.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 12:35:11 PM

An alien civilisation to make contact with the human race. This is what I really want to happen, Neo. What about you? A long shot, but maybe, just maybe...
Tracy
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 2:13:56 PM

You have to start with something simple.
During your daily prayers/meditation say, "Tracy will observe a real, genuine, not of this world ufo."

Art Bell, "I'm not gonna do any more of these experiments. Who knows what all the possible consequences may be. We could stop a hurricane here in North America, and it may result in something far worse happening elsewhere."
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:13:24 AM

Tracy, I say the opposite, start with something big! Although, I'll try it just for you. ;0)

Art Bell worries too much.

But seriously, the reason I started this thread is because nobody appears to be trying experiments like this. The experts always seem to over-complicate things with their hypotheses and don't come up with any real conclusions/evidence. I'm hoping we can somehow change that.

The simple ideas are the best, agree?
Tracy
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:12:21 PM

If you want to try something big we could all think, "Politicians in Washington D.C. will suddenly develop an I.Q."
That would prove it beyond all doubt.

Art Bell and George Noory have tried experiments like this. They both seem to think this sort of mind experiment produces results. I've thought about it myself. Then you post this thread, I like to think it's a case of brilliant minds think alike.
It like the 100th monkey?

I still think you ought to look to the state of Ohio (at say 5am or 7pm, Ohio time) and think, "Tracy will see a genuine, not of this Earth type ufo."

World peace and economic prosperity for all would be cool.

I'm just tossing out some ideas.
jim
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:54:40 PM

Tracy wrote:
If you want to try something big we could all think, "Politicians in Washington D.C. will suddenly develop an I.Q."
That would prove it beyond all doubt.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Actually, a quick Google search on <global consciousness experiments> returned 759,000 results. So it seems that there is quite a bit of interest in this. Unfortunately, sorting through the results is tedious.

I'm game for an experiment. I don't think that you need millions of people to see an effect. Creative visualization techniques seem to tap into a power that is not necessarily in the brain. Putting a request "out there" sometimes, and seemingly more than the statistics of coincidence would predict, has positive results (just see Neo's recent post for one of the latest, straight from our forum).

I tend to believe that the brain acts like a cache and accesses the "external database" as needed.

If we truly believe in the programmed reality model, though, something a little more innocuous than ET contact is probably more in line with the objectives of the Program. Like maybe, a near miss solar flare or something?
Tracy
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:38:46 PM

OH HELL NO!!!
Don't ask for a "near miss" solar flare.
You're liable to get a solar flare!
An Ed Dames type solar flare, we don't want that!
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:50:46 PM

Hmm, I still see no evidence of (friendly) ET's. We must keep wishing.

Anybody else had any luck?

Tracy
Posted: Thursday, August 4, 2011 3:20:17 PM

Sorry EKUMA.
I might be more help, but my mind is always thinking, "I wish the current political-socio-economic system to collapese, then we can build something new, something based on common sense maybe?"Think

I did see what I think was space junk re-entering the atmosphere on the way to work.
(Not a Proton rocket booster that I saw one night on the way home from work)
I'll try to remember to concentrate on this more.d'oh!

From Ohio, 5am and 7pm, Ohio time.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 10:14:24 AM

OK, I'm predicting a major UAP sighting on August 22nd 2011.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 11:55:22 AM

I think we should try another experiment. Any suggestions?
Techne
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2011 1:10:21 PM

Ekuma:

i have been tossing this idea around for a while now and it's very much in line with what your purposing.

My thoughts are regarding jesus. Could it be that the stories of this man are a means to reach through time in an attempt to manifest him in the past. Meaning could all the jesus hype we've experienced over the past 2000 years be an attempt at the people living in the past to actually manifest jesus. Or if he was real, could it be that what we think of him now actually gives him power back then? Or could it be in the multiverse, that if i myself believe he was real back then, then in my own universe he actually does exist?

If that makes sense at all, what really kinda tweaks me out is, If we are manifesting him through mass conscience from the future basically into the past to he exists. Then in a way he really was created from god?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:22:40 AM

I kinda know what you're saying Techne. It sounds like Retro-causation. Maybe human consciousness can influence the past. This could be why the universe appears so finely tuned for life. Do we do the tuning?

Can we even be sure anything existed 2000 years ago. Some believe that if we are living in a simulation, the simulation might have started 100 years ago or even sooner. All our history might be false. It never really happened. Makes one wonder...
jim
Posted: Monday, October 10, 2011 7:58:16 PM

Techne wrote:
Meaning could all the jesus hype we've experienced over the past 2000 years be an attempt at the people living in the past to actually manifest jesus. Or if he was real, could it be that what we think of him now actually gives him power back then? Or could it be in the multiverse, that if i myself believe he was real back then, then in my own universe he actually does exist?

If that makes sense at all, what really kinda tweaks me out is, If we are manifesting him through mass conscience from the future basically into the past to he exists. Then in a way he really was created from god?

What you are suggesting, Techne, sounds a lot like the concept of Biocentrism. Are you familiar with it? Scientist Robert Lanza wrote a book on the subject. Essentially it puts consciousness first and the manifestation of the universe as an artifact of our collective consciousness. I really liked hearing his description of the big bang theory - a theory created entirely from empirical evidence and observations. QM says observations are an integral part of the system. So it seems to fit. Great ideas.
Techne
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:37:06 PM

I did not know there was a book about the idea or that it was called biocentrism, even though ekuma mentions it in the first post. :D But I like it. And i didn't mean to bring jesus into it either. I wanted more to purpose the idea that some of the ancients knew of this Biocentrism already and sent this story of this man into the future to try and manifest him in their own time.

There is also this other part to the idea, where let's just say this is the case. And "jesus" is manifested. Now all these people have this idea of him and are thinking of him, through out thousands of years. Is he somehow "powering out" in his own time from this? And is anyone that is in the public mind, especially the ones that are reaching into time somehow gaining from it?

ok so this is kinda going to sound weird, but going off where that idea is heading.

Jim do you ever feel people reading your book in anyway? I mean even people in the future, 100 years from now might be sending ideas your way.
I ask only because i have these ideas, but normally i do not have someone like yourself to ask.
jdlaw
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2011 2:48:27 AM

So, are you also agreeing with "cognitive causality?"

jim wrote:
What you are suggesting, Techne, sounds a lot like the concept of Biocentrism. Are you familiar with it? Scientist Robert Lanza wrote a book on the subject. Essentially it puts consciousness first and the manifestation of the universe as an artifact of our collective consciousness. I really liked hearing his description of the big bang theory - a theory created entirely from empirical evidence and observations. QM says observations are an integral part of the system. So it seems to fit. Great ideas.

You do know that "cognitive causality" is my word invention. I still get the number one hit on google for searching "cognitive causality."

jim
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2011 5:26:17 PM

Techne wrote:
ok so this is kinda going to sound weird, but going off where that idea is heading.

Jim do you ever feel people reading your book in anyway? I mean even people in the future, 100 years from now might be sending ideas your way.
I ask only because i have these ideas, but normally i do not have someone like yourself to ask.

Wow, cool idea, Techne. Have never thought about that. I wonder what Lanza or Stephen Hawking would say about the future influencing the present?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:48:55 PM

Why don't we all get our collective consciousness and hope that the Higg's Boson is discovered before Christmas. See if our wish comes true.