The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Interesting PDFs Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2011 1:17:17 PM

Groups: Member

Hey guys.

I have several interesting PDFs from a few researchers. I'd like to share them with you, but I don't know how to post them on the forum. Any ideas?
Guillermo
Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2011 10:45:58 PM

You could open a free personal account at box.net, upload the pdf files and then post the links at the forum.
https://www.box.net/signup/personal

"We are living in a computer programmed reality."
- Philip K. Dick, 1977
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 8:11:20 AM

Thanks a lot Guillermo. Here is one of the PDFs. Machine Elves (DMT entities).

http://www.box.net/shared/k1mzhro0ulvg6jbkxd5d

Credit goes to Marko Rodriguez for the idea. And, Rick Strassman for sending me this PDF.

Let me know if this link works.
Guillermo
Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 2:21:04 AM

@EKUMA1981 you are welcome, I am glad to be of help.

The links works, I can download the PDF and also I can read it online, thank you for sharing this papers.

"We are living in a computer programmed reality."
- Philip K. Dick, 1977
Techne
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2011 1:05:24 PM

Ekuma: I have to put some time aside and read the article. But in the mean time i'm just wondering what your interest in the article is. Cause you kinda just posted it. I'm super interested in dmt stuff, so I just wanted to know what your interest was.

A friend of mine lets say has had over 20 experiences with it and still can't figure it out. lol :D
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 7:56:42 AM

Hi Techne. I'm fascinated with DMT and the effects it has on the human brain. It is one of the most powerful hallucinogens in the world. Also, some believe that when you take DMT your mind/soul travels to another reality. In this alternate reality there are exotic creatures like Machine Elves that sometimes communicate with the user.

Is the DMT experience completely subjective or is something truly amazing going on? I don't know, but in the PDF file Marko Rodriguez has some good ideas about how to try and get useful information from DMT entities and other intelligent beings (prime factors of large numbers). I would personally try to get the winning lottery numbers from the Elves, but that's just me, lol ;o) But seriously, this reminds me of the Akashic Records; obtaining knowledge from an unknown source. I hope it gets proven one way or the other in the near future.

Techne, this "friend" of yours. Has he/she ever seen the machine elves? If yes, maybe he/she should try to communicate with the entities and get some profound knowledge from them. Maybe the elves are just waiting for us to interrogate them. Remember, the DMT entities may be able to see into the future (they may be outside of our universe), that's why I mentioned the lottery numbers.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:07:18 AM

I just found this interesting site called DMT Nexus. Great forum too.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6282&p=1

Glad to see people are taking an interest (especially in the purported DMT entities).
Techne
Posted: Sunday, October 9, 2011 9:10:23 AM

The elves mentioned are more like an attempt to put a words to them. You could just as easily call them angels. Or you could call them ET's, or octopuses, or totems, ect... I think the word elves is used because they seem to be sort of playful to an extent. They usually seem to just want to kinda just say hello. The DMT hyperspace to me is more like this place to learn. The best way i can describe it, is it's like a nursery. I feel like there is actually different levels to the entities. Meaning there are some that are there to play in ways, some there to just monitor, some seem to be working some type of machines, and other that just look completely other worldly. But the over all effect is your spirit or soul is kinda teleported to this room. In the room there is like patterns all over the walls. It's very cartoonish to me. The walls seem to wrap in on themselves and warp in ways that don't make sense for a 3d reality. There seems to be messages on them, but they are fleeting and the harder you look, it's almost like they purposely become harder to see. I feel it is a place to learn and advance your soul. It's almost like a space crib and the show is there to keep you occupied. Once i felt i was told that "when your monkey mind stops being wild, you can join us." There is also a sense of different planes or dimensions to it. The walls of the nursery will ocasionally sort of rotate back or a hole will open and I will either get a glimpse of another reality behind it or somtehing will be coming through it. What's really interesting to me is the total change in the reality. It will go from cartoonish to something completely different. Like i'm looking into space itself. But i don't usually care for what i see entity wise in there. At risk of sounding crazy, there seems to be more robotic type alien entities in that zone. And they seem to be doing things like putting needles and some type of work to your body. It seems to me that your not supposed to see them, or else they let you sometimes. Either way it seems more like your supposed to stay in the nursery part and just learn. As far as asking something like lottery tickets. The entities don't usually talk to you like that. They seem more content just letting you know they are there and then leaving you to kinda do your own thing and work on whatever might be bothering you. Kinda like an angel coming down and taking your hand or standing next to you. Just them being there seems enough to put me at ease.

One of the main things dmt taught me is that your mind really does create your reality. For me to be completely enveloped in another inner space reality. Where i am pure mind and no body, regardless if it's another real reality i'm tapping into or just my brain creating something. Then that means when i am in this reality my mind is still at the very least translating everything. So to maintain the right mind set and to work on my relationship of my mind and how i view things is a way to find happiness or at least peace of mind.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, October 9, 2011 10:12:13 AM

Sounds like you have some interesting experiences, Techne. I wonder if there is any real meaning to these visions that you have. I wonder if it will eventually lead to something (true enlightenment, enhanced knowledge of the universe, etc).

At present my main interest/goal is to try and determine if these creatures are real or not. By real I mean not subjective; they inhabit a reality and are truly independent intelligent beings. If this turns out to be true then they are genuine extraterrestrials! I also think that it may be possible to communicate with these entities while in a deep hypnotic trance or in a lucid dream or astral projection.

By the way, it sounds as if you are on Level 5 of the psychedelic experience scale. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_experience
In many respects it resembles the alien abduction phenomenon.
Techne
Posted: Sunday, October 9, 2011 2:32:10 PM

hmm, that was interesting the 5 levels in that wiki. And yes if you read the dmt spirit molecule book rick mentions that it's possible that the alien abduction phenom is from dmt dumps in the brain. I'll say at high dose dmt levels, yes if you listen to yourself describe your experience, it does sound exactly like an abduction.

And your also interested in what basically everyone wants to know, which is, are the entities external, internal, or what? I find to try and question it during the experience itself can cause sort of sketchy scitzo moments. There is nothing worse then thinking your going totally insane, not knowing if the entities are real or your just making them up.

I'll go out on the limb and say i think they are innerspace\extradimensional\ancestral entities.
When your in the experience you kinda have no doubt they are their own conscience. It's really only afterwards when your explaining things to people that you begin to doubt it. It's pretty wild to think they are actually real in that dimension. But communication is very hard. For one I find distractions to be the main problem. You have to basically try to emulate a sensory tank enviroment. Not mainy people can afford something like that, but that is kinda what you want. Playing music for example seems rude and distracting. It's like traveling to see some super being and while you talk to it, you have have head phones on. I feel that most anything you can ask them, the answer comes back so simple, it makes your question seem stupid for even asking it. And i mean anything you want to know, deep thought or not, seems almost primitive. I've come back thinking that even all my good ideas on how to be are still basically on a human level. For instance you can't really think of anything to ask that is at the level these things are at. Anything you think is super deep, is actually kinda shallow and only proves you are human and not advanced to even have to ponder right and wrong, or why. There is different types of entities it seems to me. Some are kinda playful sort of tiki god looking things. I tend to shoo them away cause they are sort of like gnats. Then there are like straight up ET things, not the greys, but like insectish\machinish ones that are kinda mean really. They seem to have their own agenda, and basically are doing work on you. Whether it's cleaner out your mind of "junk" or as crazy at it sounds, implanting something in you. I tend to not like seeing them and thankfully they tend to be able to hide themselves very well. The whole experience it self also seems on some type of rails. You usually have different things thrust on you. Like the feeling of eternal time, or obe experiences, seeing the computer world espect. It does seem like your being shown things. I think if you look at all the attempts from the old civilizations to depict these things. You have to remember these are artists at the time, trying to bring out of the experience the closest representation of them they could. So like tiki gods, aztec, mayan, egyptian stuff is all kinda the same.

Listen to how crazy this sounds. The reason i'm into the simulated reality in the first place, is because once on dmt i thought i saw these robot beetles building everything. They were stiching together stop sign shapes. It freaked me out really bad, lol Made me think i was some type of super conscience that was somehow wirelessly connected to basically a nano fog of tech.