The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

We Just Can't Get To Phobos Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:51:32 AM

Groups: Member

Yet another spacecraft that was heading for Mars and then Phobos has suffered a malfunction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2059079/Phobos-Grunt-Mars-probe-Russia-races-save-mission-engine-glitch.html

What is it about this mysterious satellite of Mars? Maybe it's something to do with that monolith? It seems like someone/something does not want us on Phobos.

They have had problems in the past too. Remember Phobos 1 and Phobos 2?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_1

LoneCrowe
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 1:09:59 PM

Yeah I know, I remember the russians tried to go there and they saw large object coming towards it before they lost contact.

Even our Moon is not natural. I wouldn't doubt Phobos was an artificial satellite towed into place. Why build a space station when you can put a giant rock in orbit and build inside?
RogerV
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 4:41:47 PM

LoneCrowe wrote:
Even our Moon is not natural. I wouldn't doubt Phobos was an artificial satellite towed into place. Why build a space station when you can put a giant rock in orbit and build inside?

Ah...speaking of unnatural space objects - Iapetus

The perfectly linear feature of the equatorial ridge is three miles high. When examined up more closely, it is actually three parallel ridge lines. It spans half the circumference of the moon. Iapetus also is strangely polygonal in the curvature of its surface. An object that large should be spherical due to force of gravity.

In the Kubric's film version of 2001 the destination was to a moon of Jupiter. Yet in Arthur C. Clarke's novel, the destination is to a moon of Saturn - Iapetus (which Clarke spelled with a 'J').

Is interesting that Clarke settled on what looks to be the strangest object in the solar system when examined up close by space probe.
jim
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:15:23 PM

For what it is worth, some of the structures at Cydonia bear some scrutiny. Regardless of whether or not "the face" is a trick of shadows and lights, the outlines of some objects seem much more linear than natural forces could explain. I did a "random walk" analysis on some of the borders at one point and came to the conclusion that the linearity was far beyond chance (unless some geological process could explain it, which I could never find). I let it drop because I knew too little about geology and the idea was far too fringe for my comfort zone. :)
LoneCrowe
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:07:33 PM

Yeah that was the original death star. actually yeah you mentioned Arthur C Clarke actually wrote about Saturn igniting not Jupiter. Yeah that moon .. somehow he knew. Of course we already know Arthur was in with the elite and bloodlines so I wouldn't doubt he had some sort of inside track to this knowledge.

Saturn is a major major figure in the occult. Especially for the really ancient jewish rites.
LoneCrowe
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:12:40 PM

jim wrote:
For what it is worth, some of the structures at Cydonia bear some scrutiny. Regardless of whether or not "the face" is a trick of shadows and lights, the outlines of some objects seem much more linear than natural forces could explain. I did a "random walk" analysis on some of the borders at one point and came to the conclusion that the linearity was far beyond chance (unless some geological process could explain it, which I could never find). I let it drop because I knew too little about geology and the idea was far too fringe for my comfort zone. :)

I'm positive we've been to Mars or someone else at some point. Read the "Key". I used to have all sorts of dreams about people living on Mars underground and they were barely hanging onto life and were pretty much a dying race. Then I read the book and found out supposedly in our past we had went to war with them and destroyed the planet. I personally think it has something to do with the dynamo that runs in the core to create the magnetic field that was affected somehow. I also subscribe to the expanding Earth theory which he has shown is the same for the Moon and Mars. I think you can only grow so much before the energy runs out and is spent and you lose that magnetic field that protects life. Maybe somehow it was accellerated by venting the core of the planet rapidly ... Mount Olympus anyone?
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:53:49 PM

You have some interesting Martian theories, LoneCrowe.

Hey, Mars Science Laboratory (Curiosity) will soon be exploring this planet. I think it's due to touch down in early August. I REALLY hope it discovers something hghly unusual.