Groups: Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THVdng3smEo&feature=related

Just watched this - quite interesting.

There is no spoon.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 5:42:54 AM

Thanks for this Neo. Looks good.

DMT and ayahuasca interest me a lot. I even joined the DMT-Nexus forum. You get good discussions on the boards. There is also a chat room.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/
Neo
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 7:31:29 PM

You're welcome

Another Ayahuasca docunentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0sDm5ba-4&feature=related

(just over an hour in you see the guy after taking some 'feeling the pressure' so to say - these things have got to be respected).

There is no spoon.
Techne
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 3:38:32 PM

Well it seems DMT is really pushing it's way into some people's realities. Can't advise anyone to try it.
With that said, Ancient peoples living in jungles have made it for who knows how long. So it's not rocket science.

Be careful though guys,
Sometimes I think the act of writing or even talking to someone. Is an attempt to reassure one's own reality. By me explaining this very point, I am both trying to strengthen my own idea, as well as influence yours. Something like DMT can totally rock your reality. And frankly 99% of people have no idea how badly they are clinging to their views of reality as it is. "hence, when neo takes the red pill and wakes up in crazy place, where if he would have taken the blue, he would have gone back to his day job"

More then once on pyscodelics I've witnessed people in ways hard to explain. But it was if they were crying out every time they talked. Trying so hard to express their view of reality, what they thought was the real deal. The more they pressed their case, the more it seemed they were trying to convince themselves as well as anyone listening. It reeked of a weakness. A weakness that was no one's fault. But more a problem with being lost in reality.

That said, if you plan to experiment, it's not bad to check things out on it. But one of the things that happens on DMT is a "cleaning out", meaning there is a stage that involves getting rid of preconseived ideas of what the experience itself is. So all the stuff you look up and read or watch, will in the experience itself created "clutter"

You want a clear mind, an empty cup. Otherwise the dmt will clear it for you, and that can kinda be ruff. That is the ego death, or the stamping out part that most find horrifying.