The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

21st Century Schizoid Man – The Epistemology Crisis Options
RogerV
Posted: Sunday, April 1, 2012 9:19:02 AM
Groups: Member

21st Century Schizoid Man – The Epistemology Crisis

This blog posting will have some redundancy for those that are forum regulars here. Was writing for the audience, though, that may not be familiar with my various comments sprinkled around here in the forums. And this is just Part 1 - so just laying things out systematically.
ebb101
Posted: Monday, April 2, 2012 3:45:31 AM

"By the way, that which is inherently discreet is of the realm of information processing. Physics is in transit to giving sway to the science of information processing as the ultimate discipline. Indeed, all fields of science these days are in route to being subsumed in some fashion under the umbrella of information processing. "

Well put.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 6:59:28 AM

I really enjoyed reading this. Can't wait for the next installment (any idea when?) Awesome, thank you, Roger V :o)
RogerV
Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 7:32:21 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
I really enjoyed reading this. Can't wait for the next installment (any idea when?) Awesome, thank you, Roger V :o)

Thanks, glad it was resonate for you. I should have some downtime this Friday to work on the next installment. Will be out in the wilderness at family log cabin. Always a battery recharge to be out there.

BTW, I was listening to Lucy Wyatt's Red Ice interview from March. She has a 25 acre farm at Suffolk and will be hosting a weekend conference on April 27th-29th dubbed Eternal Knowledge Festival. There will be on the order of 20 speakers (many of them have been prior Red Ice interview guest). She says folks can bring a tent and pitch on her place and that she has good drainage so won't get muddy. And sounds like there is a rail platform fairly near by.

Quote:
"The inspiration for this festival was the Stars & Stones forum, created by the late Sir John Agnew near Bury St Edmunds, and we would like this new event to carry forward his vision"

One of Lucy's specialties is re-examing history in the period between the end of the last Ice Age and the ending of the Bronze Age.

Listing yourself, Ekuma1981, as in the UK, thought would tip you off to this.