The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

'Entangle' with Other Minds? Options
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 1:38:18 PM

Groups: Member

I know Dean Radin wrote a book entitled, Entangled Minds, but what does it all really mean (I've never read it.) Yes, it can kinda explain telepathy and other anomalies. If everything IS connected (non-locality) then distance doesn't matter. So, could we in theory 'entangle' with alien minds and kinda read their thoughts? Also, what about hypothetical Boltzmann brains or even AI brains that may lurk in a very distant galaxy? Oooh, the mind boggles.

Taking it a step further... quantum entangling your mind with the Programmer of the universe, supreme intelligence...God!

It's like what Ray Kurzweil referred to as 'mind sharing'. The stuff we could learn...
EKUMA1981
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:57:50 PM

Does anybody have any views on this? Input please...
jim
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 8:12:32 PM

my 2 cents...

I think Spock had some views on this as well, aka the Vulcan Mind Meld?

From a Programmed Reality perspective, the possibilities of mind reading, or mind entanglement are easily explained. The trouble is that without such a paradigm to explain the mechanisms behind such effects, people are free to speculate wildly. For example, the holographic model can present a foundation for the interconnectedness of all things, including minds. Yet there is no real explanation for how all information can be stored at every point in space, nor how it can be accessed. Ervin László is the only person whom I have read about who attempted a real scientific explanation for this "Akashic Record." Personally, while I appreciate his attempt, I find it to be unlikely as an explanation, due to the tiny signal levels involved, which can easily be swamped out by other energies that we know exist (and our neural systems simply do not appear to have the dynamic range to distinguish such tiny signals).

Yet, even considering today's technology, we can easily envision methods by which minds can be interconnected via Programmed Reality. A "back channel" of digital communication can be opened by the Program under particular circumstances between any two or more of us "avatars." This can easily be done in today's MMORPGs, let alone the technology the must exist in order to make a Programmed Reality possible.
LoneCrowe
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 12:17:12 PM

I had done some experiments with this with my wife. She is very receptive to energy. I would hold her arms and move my energy around my body through my arms into her arms. I would do it at random times and she would tell me if and when she felt anything. She could almost always tell right way. Even if I blindfolded her and I would not move in the least.

Then she can see with her third eye very easily. Especially when we are in bed. I used to get her into a semi-trance and she could describe to me what she was seeing. She sees the grey aliens all the time I guess (which would explain why she was able to summon 4 ufo's literally for me to see). But I tried holding her head while she was in the trance and tried to infuse "pictures" of things to see if I could actually project images into her mind.

We were successful about 75% of the time. The misses were always very close. For example I would think of an apple and I'd envision it and she'd say its a reddish round thing. One funny thing I played a prank and thought of my manhood and she said she saw a snake... haha.

So I believe without a doubt there is a way for us all to tap into that distinct field of energy and read other people or pick up on what they are thinking.

Another example was I was stuck at a hotel waiting for repairs in Dallas before and I was in a hotel alone with nothing to do nowhere to go. So I was practicing meditation at the time. I would meditate and I have a hard time seeing with my 3rd eye but I can "hear" things as clear as day. I kept hearing french people talking inside my head. I thought that was odd. Next day I exit my hotel room and the guy in the next room exits and said hello etc and clearly had a french accent!

It is possible.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 10:15:48 PM

Quote:
Then she can see with her third eye very easily. Especially when we are in bed. I used to get her into a semi-trance and she could describe to me what she was seeing. She sees the grey aliens all the time I guess (which would explain why she was able to summon 4 ufo's literally for me to see). But I tried holding her head while she was in the trance and tried to infuse "pictures" of things to see if I could actually project images into her mind.

Wow, amazing results, LoneCrowe.

When your wife sees the grey aliens is she able to communicate with them verbally or through telepathy? Is she also able to create these 'ufo thought forms' at will or does she need to be in a trance? And, when she summoned the ufos how far away were you? Could you make out any details of the crafts? Sorry for all the questions, but this is great stuff.

It reminds me of a guy called The Prophet Yahweh where he allegedly summoned alien craft in the skies. I remember seeing a video online and it was pretty impressive.

LoneCrowe
Posted: Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:00:54 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Quote:

Wow, amazing results, LoneCrowe.

When your wife sees the grey aliens is she able to communicate with them verbally or through telepathy? Is she also able to create these 'ufo thought forms' at will or does she need to be in a trance? And, when she summoned the ufos how far away were you? Could you make out any details of the crafts? Sorry for all the questions, but this is great stuff.

It reminds me of a guy called The Prophet Yahweh where he allegedly summoned alien craft in the skies. I remember seeing a video online and it was pretty impressive.

No we had just got back from the movies, went out into the back yard to sit on chair, snuggle and watch the stars and she thought she saw something, I saw some strobes going off (which I can actually summon and they can be BRIGHT flashes of light and no they are not irridium flares) every one in a while we'll see a blink of light, then another way too high to be airplanes, and they are not satellites either. I know those very well. I always thought she could have been an abductee at an early age so I would joke with her "Call down your friends and see if they can put us on a show" so she laughed jokingly and didn't believe she could but she said "sok i'll try" and we both sat quietly for a minute and then out of the corner of my eye I see 4 reddish orange blazing objects way too high for planes come flying in from different parts of the sky get into a V formation at rapid speed and then all together make a 90 degree turn on a dime and shoot off together.

Yeah I know all about Prof(it) Yahweh.. didn't buy into his hype. People pretty much thought someone at the other part of the city would release balloons..

But I do know of 2 instances of other well known people who have witnesses the ability of real humans who they've met who were abnormal humans who knew A LOT of information about you and were able to talk to the sky, and have communication with UFO's and have them do flybys to prove a point. That is because our creators who bumped up our evolution possibly NPC's are able to have abilities we don't as they are far more advanced mentally than we are.

Because of the akashic records I'm positive every single thought we think and action we do is recorded and they know what all of us is thinking and when and choose to intervene at certain points when necessary.

From that point on I had only studied the evidence about UFO's. My wife told me when we were silent the only thing she said in her mind was "please show up so he can believe". She wanted me to believe even though I already did, seeing them pushed me over the edge into ... WOW what if some of all the other stuff is real too? It opened me up to more possibilities that are fantastic.

Fear usually drives most people and they are afraid to investigate the unknown or anything that will break their level of control over their paradigm. To me any unknown is a challenge and it is so rewarding to be find the truth.
Techne
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 8:50:15 PM

I have no doubt this is possible.

First off, Telepathy, is no joke. You guys think you want to be mind readers, but you already may be just that. And a warning about it. Understand that when you share a mind with another, you don't hear them persay but rather you share the same thoughts. Have the same inner dialog. It's possible that at these times, if you realize this is the case and is happening you can in effect talk for them and communicate this way. It's kinda a hard to ever really know who is who. Intentions seem to be one way of destinguishing one another at times. This opens one to the ideas of implanting thoughts or controlling people. What tends to happen i find is things you don't want them to know or think become the very things you put in their head. You have to be very pure, or maybe just really arrogant. ;D

In fact I think it might be a mistake to think we have to "entangle" the minds. Meaning we have to somehow turn a switch or pull a lever to begin entangling.
Who's to say we aren't all deeply entangled together already?
And then who's to say we make any of our own decisions consciencely to begin with and everything isn't already decided prior to giving us an option.

I personally tend to think the fact we are alive together at the same time makes us entangled to start with. I think that the degree of influence one may have on another is based off of how close they are to each other. Not just physically but also mentally. You can share one mind with other people. In fact i think everyone does it all the time. It's just that people either don't notice when it's happening or just don't want to believe it is, because "people are generally kinda shitty towards each other and super critical" so of course they don't want to think someone else knows their thoughts or vice versa think they themselves were judged. Much better to believe that's not happening. Also depends on how into themselves they are if there is even room for someone else.

And I can definitly get your attention by doing something nice for you in the physical plain. Or by doing something like raising taxes which will effect you as well. At which point I would get in your mind and i will in some way or another reside there and have a very real effect on your being.

I personally think this is the case and it seems to me that it is set up for us so that we can in a way make an effect on things, or at times be effected. I think that it is this way because we are to always to be in a state of change. It's like we are all riding reality, sometimes we get the wheel, sometimes we take a back seat and look out the window.

Either way i think we effect each other all the time.

EKUMA1981
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:36:40 PM

Hi Techne, nice to hear from you again. You're probably right about human minds already been 'entangled'. We just don't realise.

What do you think about 'mind sharing' with other intelligences though. I know you've had 'contact' with DMT entities, so maybe we could connect more effectively with alien consciousnesses. If only we knew how to do it properly.
LoneCrowe
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:22:51 PM

Just need to tune into similar minds frequencies. The patterns need to match as well as the frequency for you to pick up on it.

Its like listening in on a channel you have to quiet your own mind but be at a certain frequency. This all boils back down to ZEN and the reflection of the moon in the bucket of water. If the water is moving you don't see the complete picture, but if the water is still you can see the full moon.
LadyBe
Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012 8:58:20 PM

I think this I am about to tell you is in line with what you are saying about Telepathy. What I describe to you actually happened
to me and it is totally weird- but seriously a little frightening to me...I can only conclude that I was reading or having the same
dream that two different people had at two different times, years apart. We all are subject to having weird dreams and it's not
something that we can control per se-they just happen. I determined on both occasions that the dreams had not originated
with me-it was a product of the person's dream that I somehow picked up on. The first dream occurred when I was about 16 yrs.
old and I was staying with a relative. I awoke one morning remembering the dream that I had the night before and was
thinking how odd-it wasn't something that I had ever heard about or I had never had any experience with; so I knew that I had
dreamed someone else's dream! It was simply too foreign to me. I went to breakfast and as we are all talking at the table one
of my relatives stated that she had had a dream the night before and mentioned the details of the dream. I knew every detail
she was saying was true and it was in fact what I had dreamed. I never said anything-but I knew she was telling the truth. I
could only wonder why I had the same dream! Wouldn't it be better to share a dream about something important rather than
something unimportant? It was one of those occasions where I wonder why such idiotic things happen to me. I can better
understand however how two relatives living in the same household could possibly dream the same thing at the same time....
genetics, DNA and all that jazz. But sharing the SAME dream with someone that you do not know personally is really totally strange.
(Incidentally, my husband has told me on occasion that he had a dream and he will describe it to me and I know some of the details of which he's telling me about-as if I had tapped into his dreams on occasion.)But back to sharing a dream with someone who is not
related to you and who you don't even know personally--like a teacher at high school. Now, get your dirty little minds out of the gutter because not only was the person unknown to me outside of the classroom-but there wasn't a chance in heck that I would
ever be romantically involved with him. I was dating my soon to be husband at the time and as delicately as I can put this I was
not interested in the teacher and did not ever have a hint of a romantic notion about him. If anything it made me a little embarrassed
for him when he would be looking at me talking-I know other students could see him staring at me all the time. Well, one night
I had a dream and in the dream was the teacher and make no mistake about it -it was one of those kind of dreams-the kind I guess that would be known to most young guys-but not for me. I went to school the next day and at the end of the class the teacher said
he needed to speak with me so I stop at his desk before I leave the class. What I am telling you is that this is all true and if my
gift/curse whatever you want to call it-knew before he ever spoke a word that he was about to mention this dream and embarass
himself and me in front of 4 or 5 other students standing around. I looked at him seriously hoping that he wasn't going to do
what I thought he might do and god knows he does it...he says to me that he had a dream....and I could not stand there and let
this man possibly get fired from his job (surely no one else in attendance knew about sharing or tapping into another's
dream-they would in all likelihood assume there was something going on between us and nothing was further from the truth! The
best thing I knew to do was to turn around and walk out promptly before he said another word....and that is exactly what I
did. He probably wasn't aware of it at the time but I spared him from getting fired and embarrassing me and him in
front of other people. He never tried to talk to me again after that incident. Don't ask me how this dream sharing thing
works..because I don't have a clue in hell.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 8:43:04 PM

Interesting, LadyBe. It is conceivable that when we dream we all share the same Dreamscape (dream environment) and occasionally we encounter one another in these dreams.

I've heard that lucid dreamers regularly re-visit the same locations. I kinda believe we tune into other realities when we fall asleep.
Techne
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 8:50:19 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Interesting, LadyBe. It is conceivable that when we dream we all share the same Dreamscape (dream environment) and occasionally we encounter one another in these dreams.

I've heard that lucid dreamers regularly re-visit the same locations. I kinda believe we tune into other realities when we fall asleep.

Well we all share the same awake place as well. All made of the same soup. So I don't see why when we fall to sleep within it, we wouldn't still share the same space. So i agree with you.

Also, we most definitly tune into other realities when we sleep. I mean we are at those times fully invested, even if we know it's a dream while we are in it. Our mind creates the waking reality as well anyways. So I don't see a difference. Yeah the dream reality dies when we awake. But the awake reality also dies when we fall asleep does it not?
jim
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:45:40 PM

LadyBe, I like your story a lot. Lucid dreaming and mutual lucid dreaming remains out of my reach. I envy those who have had such experiences.

Don't know if anyone caught Ptolemy Tompkins' interview on Coast to Coast AM recently, but he was very eloquent and laid out a very interesting landscape of afterlife, Akashic record, god, and extra dimensions. His latest book is here.