The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

My Body, the Avatar Options
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 3:36:41 AM
Groups: Member

Many of my "New Age" friends have expressed their disappointment in the "Law of Attraction" saying it doesn't work for them. They think that, either, through intense meditation, chanting a mantra or two, visualisation or, through the power of intent, or whatever, they can get everything they want in life i.e they can "create their own reality" (a buzzword in "New Age" circles). The reason it doesn't work, is because they are still in Stage 1 of the Game. They fail to realise that I-Con (or the programmer) is still in control, not them (as the Avatar). To enter stage 2 of the Game and away from limitation, may be dependent on other things which I cover in my e-book (although I have now evolved my original idea of how that may operate).

And, as Einstein himself once said, "The only source of knowledge is experience".

This model is based on my own experiences in life. I was once part of the New Age Scene, but left, when the LOA, didn't seem to work for me no matter what I did (this was before I found out about the Divine name, YAHWEH or YHVH and the benefits of intoning this Divine name). That's when I thought, "Am I being programmed?" and of course, my interest in the I-Ching which is, in actual fact, a Binary system, made me seriously think about that concept.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 11:04:22 AM

So, have you managed to get into 'Stage 2', Bot-tee-licious? If yes, what's it like?
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 3:13:37 PM

Yes EKUMA1981, I would say I am slowly but surely moving away from limitation. But my journey up to that point has not been easy, and I have every reason to believe that, everyone elses will be the same. There are no shortcuts!!

I use a manifestation technique which works for me, more often than not. If it doesn't work. it doesn't really bother me, because I wholeheartedly believe in the process, in that I am given what I need rather than what I want .

I usually intone the Divine Name (YAHWEH) as a prayer maintaining an attitude of gratitude for all that is. I offer appreciation for what I would like to have in my life as though it is aleady a fact, for example, "Thankyou for my health". I then vocalise the Divine Name, feeling the energy resonate through me and sending the sound out to the Divine.

The Divine name YAHWEH is really just the Judaic/Christian Name for I-Con. The Divine Name was once said to have been known, but this knowledge disappeared several thousand years ago. It became prohibited to sound the Divine Name when reading the Old Testament. The Divine Name became secret, and then it became lost. No one knew how it was actually pronounced. Its sound became pure speculation. But then it was rediscovered by the Kabbalist and Sound-Healing Pioneer, Johnathan Goldman. You can read all about it in his book "THE DIVINE NAME, The Sound That Can Change the World", foreword by Gregg Braden. It's a small book, but it's contents are diamonds. I thoroughly recommend it. It includes a FREE instructional CD and you can buy it from Amazon.

Cheers.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 3:02:25 AM

Sorry EKUMA1981 I forgot to answer the last part of your question i.e "What's it like"

It's great fun :)

I got an "A" in my O'level Physics, but because I had such a crap teacher, I didn't take it any further. But I always regretted not doing so and I blamed him all my life!!

However, despite not having any further qualifications in Physics, I am able to read more advanced books on the subject (esp. Quantum Physics) and understand them. Without any doubt, I would not have been able to understand these complex theories, without moving away from limitation.

P.S. Whenever I try to add a Smiley, it doesn't come up in the "Preview". Will it automatically appear when I "Post"?

"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:27:42 AM

If anyone would care to contact the Chief Programmer at "FIELD Technologies PLC" then I would thoroughly recommend the Telephone Company, "I-Ching" with Chief Director: Richard Wilhelm; Deputy Director: C.G. Jung.

It's so much cheaper than BT and the lines are a lot clearer!!

Cheers.
"Bot"-tee-licious
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:52:49 AM

When I mention 'atheism', I don't just mean all those who don't believe in an anthropomorphic God but I, also, include those who believe that Consciousness is no more than an epiphenomenon of mind, as most of the "pure" scientists do.