The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Might we be Living on a Black Hole? Options
Calimore
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 11:14:36 PM

Groups: Member

Yeah, not IN the Singularity itself, but trapped in the spheroid field around the black hole that should exist after all the quantum data got stripped from all elementary particles not positively effected by gravity. Hawking himself finally admitted that it appears that no information can be lost within a closed system, so while some quantum information might bleed off in the form of Hawking energy, we have no reason to believe that quantum data can escape the gravity well of a black hole any better than a photon.

The view that we might exist within such a field (or a simulation of such a field) seems as valid as many of the other Cosmological theory I've read here and on other futurist sites recently. One could be led to believe that the exponentially increasing levels of dark energy leaking into our Cosmos suggests the fact that we do not live in a closed system at all. Intuitively, it only makes sense that if our reality exists within a growing singularity then we might actually occupy a segment of a larger "brane" that got "blown into a bubble" by the formation of a black hole which still exists in it's parent galaxy (making it a "fecund universe").

If that were the case, wouldn't it be possible that the Briggs bosons or whatever won't EVER be found because all such particles make up the dark "non-baryonic" matter with which we cannot seem to interact and which seems to make up the bulk of the Cosmos? Are we all just strings of data interacting directly beneath some supermassive black hole's event horizon, organizing itself in as coherent a fashion as possible, out of "habit"? Is our galaxy now just a model of what it once was, frozen in a glass bottle like a some meticulously handcrafted ship? Or is Jim right and we actually ARE only living in a /simulated/ glass bottle?

(Apologies for the run-on sentences - you should only have to read my stuff once for it to make sense, but I'm so tired tonight that I thought I'd let you play editor. :p)

Calimore Callierionde