The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

First Evidence of the Multiverse Options
jim
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2009 5:13:40 PM

Groups: Member

New blog post on the first evidence of other universes: http://blog.theuniversesolved.com/2009/02/16/first-evidence-of-the-multiverse/
RedDog
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:00:20 AM

jim wrote:
No surprise to us programmed realitists. As long as our species is blissfully unaware of the big picture, the cosmic programmers must keep at least one step ahead of our best instrumentation and keep us fascinated with hints of what lurks just beyond our horizon.

It is a matter of perspective Jim.
I'll go one step farther and suggest that the "free will" aspect of this cosmic program, mirrors what quantum
physics tells us about the observer effect. We only need to start observing, with some kind of intent, and the
universe unfolds for us. Prior to that, I suspect it stays in a fuzzy or granular state. Quantum foam if you will,
waiting for one of the participants to form and intent to look.

I've toyed with this idea historically and often wondered if at one time the world was really flat!
jdlaw
Posted: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:45:59 PM

RedDog! You really do get this programmed reality stuff. I'm glad you are here; I hope to hear more. I do believe that if we really are onto this, there must be some point in our understanding where we actually can make a difference in this program.
RedDog
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:32:22 PM

jdlaw wrote:
RedDog! You really do get this programmed reality stuff. I'm glad you are here; I hope to hear more. I do believe that if we really are onto this, there must be some point in our understanding where we actually can make a difference in this program.

I think the modifications to this reality take place for us even without understanding. Even children impact it. I must be simple or it most likely isn't true.
I was reading a book by Mellen-Thomas Benedict, where he speaks about a Near Death Experience, and some of what he was saying linked up with
this reality where we know physical life and how we impact the universe around us. It is not understanding as much as it is faith without doubt, or
enlightenment. Children often have faith without doubt, and manage to make the simple universe around them conform to their needs.

Like any program, if you put conflicting statements into the executable code, it will return and error message. They can exist, but nothing happens.
This is more the norm than the exception. IMO.Think
jim
Posted: Sunday, June 7, 2009 10:27:14 AM

Hi RedDog. Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great posts. You really do GET it. I have often wondered about how reality might have looked in the past. Was it fuzzier? e.g. was the fuzzy blob that we know as the Andromeda Galaxy always in the sky, or was it put there when we started looking? The nature of reality has probably always been just what was needed for the time. Then I realize that concepts like "the past" are built into the program, anyway, so it's kind of a moot point.

RedDog
Posted: Friday, July 3, 2009 11:18:37 AM

jim wrote:
Hi RedDog. Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great posts. You really do GET it. I have often wondered about how reality might have looked in the past. Was it fuzzier? e.g. was the fuzzy blob that we know as the Andromeda Galaxy always in the sky, or was it put there when we started looking? The nature of reality has probably always been just what was needed for the time. Then I realize that concepts like "the past" are built into the program, anyway, so it's kind of a moot point.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm of the opinion that any intellectual exercise in observing the past is flawed by the very nature of time itself. Especially if Time is a side effect of this created reality. There is a very strong aspect of falseness to the very concept of time. Think