The Universe Solved

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Icke / Rose Censored Interview Options
Neo
Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 11:08:19 AM
Groups: Member

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you heard about the interview mentioned above? It was one of the most popular videos in the world that day, on course for many millions of hits, but almost as soon as it was over it was taken down by YouTube. I saw it later on Brian Rose's site, linked below:

https://londonreal.tv/

In the interview Icke was electric. I won't spoil the interview on anyone here, but Icke's take on current events relating to the "Covid crisis" and the covert 5G rollouts worldwise was very interesting indeed. The interview is over two hours long, the last twenty-five minutes of which I found riviting.

Here is Brian Rose's take on things earlier today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7OAXvbbvLU

This guy should be supported, (guilty of interviewing someoneEh? ) as should freedom of speech.

There is no spoon.
jim
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2020 8:10:56 PM

NEO!!!

Welcome back, brutha!

I haven't finished the video (and I will), but it got me interested in Dr. Andrew Kaufman's point of view on viruses and exosomes, so I found this. I think it is a great thing to watch prior to Icke's interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzRbq9XJ7mA

Thanks for sharing!
Jon D
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2020 7:58:07 AM

I've seen both videos, and it's just hard to comprehend the magnitude of the whole situation.

Let's ASSUME Covid-19 is exosomes, and the cause is a shock of electromagnetic radiation in abundance (5G). Why cause a fear of pandemic and lockdown most of the world, significantly slow economies? To me it would make more sense if they just went with the explanation of a bad flu season, didn't lock anything down, and just kept on with rolling 5G out. If it's 5G being the cause, for many people staying at home would make no difference. They would have determined the health effects of 5G before this major rollout, so assuming that, they went ahead with it anyway. Why would they use the guise of a worldwide pandemic not seen in our lifetime to cover for 5G, what is so important about 5G?

What is your opinion on that Jim? What would be so important about 5G where they would deem this whole current situation necessary? Not suggesting you subscribe to that theory, let's just play what-if.

What could possibly be some of the capabilities enabled by 5G? Military in nature? To go through with all of this, it would have to be of immense importance. But then why would other major powers like Russia and China be on board with this current pandemic narrative going on, what would compel them? Are Russia and China being strung along? You have to look at the numbers, and the numbers do show the brunt of the supposed Covid-19 cases are in the U.S. and it's European allies. Is there a reason for that? I also find a major red flag in how this virus supposedly originated in China, supposedly has up to a two week incubation period, yet all other major Chinese cities were spared of any significant outbreaks from this "extremely contagious" virus. It was as if the Wuhan "outbreak" was controlled from the get-go. Was the Wuhan outbreak a completely different virus to initiate origin and attention?

I'm not a fan of the current situation, but I do love the mystery it presents, and it's a live one right now. I can't yet figure it out. I've explored many possibilities, even a potential asteroid impact as suggested in my other post. We remember 9/11 it was not even 20 years ago, let that be a reminder that our "shot callers" are more than capable of doing something absolutely insane in order to proceed with an agenda. Perhaps the "terrorism" theme expired, now we're onto the new chapter, our new enemy we are being programmed to fear - "pandemic".
Neo
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2020 2:45:48 PM

jim wrote:
NEO!!!

Welcome back, brutha!

Thanks for the welcome back Jim, appreciatedApplause

There's a number of important threads in relation to this story, but for now I'm linking Brian Rose's take on things in relation to the fallout affecting him and his business:

(Just tried linking video but it didn't work, going to post this and try again)

There is no spoon.
Neo
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2020 2:48:23 PM

(Nope, tried again, not happening for me tonight so I'll leave it for now.)

There is no spoon.
jim
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2020 4:46:26 PM

Jon D wrote:
I've seen both videos, and it's just hard to comprehend the magnitude of the whole situation.

What is your opinion on that Jim? What would be so important about 5G where they would deem this whole current situation necessary? Not suggesting you subscribe to that theory, let's just play what-if.

I'm not a fan of the current situation, but I do love the mystery it presents, and it's a live one right now. I can't yet figure it out. I've explored many possibilities, even a potential asteroid impact as suggested in my other post. We remember 9/11 it was not even 20 years ago, let that be a reminder that our "shot callers" are more than capable of doing something absolutely insane in order to proceed with an agenda. Perhaps the "terrorism" theme expired, now we're onto the new chapter, our new enemy we are being programmed to fear - "pandemic".

Hey Jon, for what's it's worth, I'm not a huge fan of the 5G conspiracy, if only because I haven't really found any correlation between where it was actually rolled out first and Covid-19 hot spots. Not saying that millimeter waves can't be dangerous to cells, but there are studies that show that the power levels are too low for it to matter much.

On the overall topic of Covid, tho, I do have opinions. But they are just that - opinions. My gut tells me that the lockdown reaction is wrong. And that there is some truth to the "fascism test" argument. But probably more truth to having people at high levels make decisions based on crappy data and fear (e.g. fear of looking like they didn't do enough in the event that the chicken littles end up being right). I just Facebook posted the following:

- A study published in the International Journal of Health Services suggests that for every 1% increase in unemployment, suicide rates can climb 4.1% and nationwide mortality can climb by 2%.

- Unemployment claims are up 3500%.

- There are some reports that suicide hotlines have seen an 800% spike in calls.

- Studies show that financial well being correlates to long life. The lockdown just decreased the average person’s financial well-being by over 30%, if said well-being is tied up in stocks. For those less fortunate, the lockdown effectively eliminated their financial well-being. The result will be higher levels of depression, suicide, substance abuse, domestic violence, homelessness, food insecurity, shortened life span, and higher levels of stress-induced diseases that turn deadly.

- The food supply chain has also been disrupted – how many of the millions of food-insecure people in America are now at serious risk?

All of this has been sacrificed to prevent a short term spike in the demand for emergency medical resources, due to a disease that may be no more deadly than the flu.
jim
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2020 4:47:26 PM

Neo wrote:
(Nope, tried again, not happening for me tonight so I'll leave it for now.)

ok to just enter the URL in text without trying to link. does that work, Neo?
Jon D
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2020 5:14:18 PM

jim wrote:
Jon D wrote:

Hey Jon, for what's it's worth, I'm not a huge fan of the 5G conspiracy, if only because I haven't really found any correlation between where it was actually rolled out first and Covid-19 hot spots. Not saying that millimeter waves can't be dangerous to cells, but there are studies that show that the power levels are too low for it to matter much.

On the overall topic of Covid, tho, I do have opinions. But they are just that - opinions. My gut tells me that the lockdown reaction is wrong. And that there is some truth to the "fascism test" argument. But probably more truth to having people at high levels make decisions based on crappy data and fear (e.g. fear of looking like they didn't do enough in the event that the chicken littles end up being right). I just Facebook posted the following:

- A study published in the International Journal of Health Services suggests that for every 1% increase in unemployment, suicide rates can climb 4.1% and nationwide mortality can climb by 2%.

- Unemployment claims are up 3500%.

- There are some reports that suicide hotlines have seen an 800% spike in calls.

- Studies show that financial well being correlates to long life. The lockdown just decreased the average person’s financial well-being by over 30%, if said well-being is tied up in stocks. For those less fortunate, the lockdown effectively eliminated their financial well-being. The result will be higher levels of depression, suicide, substance abuse, domestic violence, homelessness, food insecurity, shortened life span, and higher levels of stress-induced diseases that turn deadly.

- The food supply chain has also been disrupted – how many of the millions of food-insecure people in America are now at serious risk?

All of this has been sacrificed to prevent a short term spike in the demand for emergency medical resources, due to a disease that may be no more deadly than the flu.

I agree with what you wrote. But I feel as if I don't know who is really making these decisions, I don't think it's the president, a post in which I've not held in high regard for my entire lifetime. Isn't it unbelievable, most of the entire world is going through this lockdown?

I agree the popular 5G theory has too many holes, but I haven't really ruled out maybe some other network, military in nature, possibly starlink related, could be the culprit IF this is related to waves. Still a weaker theory. For them to proceed with something that would have such a health effect, it would have to be something quite important.

But most concerning and I think you may agree with this, I'm getting the impression this is a long-game scenario we're in now. This is going to go on and off for quite a while. Another wave of the "virus" can occur, they've set the precedent for that.
jim
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2020 5:29:08 PM

Jon D wrote:

But most concerning and I think you may agree with this, I'm getting the impression this is a long-game scenario we're in now. This is going to go on and off for quite a while. Another wave of the "virus" can occur, they've set the precedent for that.

Exactly! Next year another lockdown, everybody goes - yup, we know the drill, have to do it. Becomes a new norm. And then we are 90% to 1984.
Neo
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2020 5:00:22 PM

Thanks for the advice Jim, I was using a different search engine than usual last night, so that might've been a factor. Ok, this story is still buzzing so here are three short vids for anyone here interested in it. Icke / Rose III on May 3rd (3rd vid references it), going for the largest livestream ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7OAXvbbvLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Ovrmuo3po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2_AzPeIdH8

There is no spoon.
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2020 12:45:37 PM

I was hoping someone would strike up a simulation argument approach to this situation we find ourselves in globally right now. I Cannot bring myself to watch more than two and a half hours of David Icke -- though I have in the past.

I did sample bits of all three of the latest Rose's take on the censorship as well. I then took your advice to focus on and listened to the last 20 minutes of the interview (with the "sampling" of the rest of the video for context)

I have learned to always listen for the word "They" in everything he says. It is one of his favorite words. The thing is "They" has evolved from clandestine government opps, to lizard sky people, to humanoids from nearby solar systems, and back to government ops. I must say it was refreshing to see a couple years ago that Icke picked up on consciousness as the deeper "truth" to all conspiracies and it works for this virus "hoax" also.

The simulated reality argument begs the question, why this crisis and why now? Understanding that the consensus reality part of our personal realities is at play here, how is my higher self going to allow this avatar of an earthbound misfit to get through this?

Jon D
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2020 1:54:06 PM

jdlaw wrote:
I was hoping someone would strike up a simulation argument approach to this situation we find ourselves in globally right now. I Cannot bring myself to watch more than two and a half hours of David Icke -- though I have in the past.

I did sample bits of all three of the latest Rose's take on the censorship as well. I then took your advice to focus on and listened to the last 20 minutes of the interview (with the "sampling" of the rest of the video for context)

I have learned to always listen for the word "They" in everything he says. It is one of his favorite words. The thing is "They" has evolved from clandestine government opps, to lizard sky people, to humanoids from nearby solar systems, and back to government ops. I must say it was refreshing to see a couple years ago that Icke picked up on consciousness as the deeper "truth" to all conspiracies and it works for this virus "hoax" also.

The simulated reality argument begs the question, why this crisis and why now? Understanding that the consensus reality part of our personal realities is at play here, how is my higher self going to allow this avatar of an earthbound misfit to get through this?

I think with David Icke, very intelligent, sharp, well spoken. Definitely fell into questionable areas with suggestions of the elite lizard people.. but during the Harvey Weinstein trial when his victims described his private parts being lizard-like that had to make you think WHAT IF lol... perhaps David Icke was onto something after all. Or perhaps he was just seeking exposure and sales of his books. Regardless still a pretty sharp guy.

I think this crisis is just on a human consensus reality level in my opinion, after all this is our playground with free will so to speak. We in these first world countries can go through many years under the false impression of freedom and this just serves as a reminder that there are in fact others out there with power in total control of society who can create chaos at will when they deem necessary. And this has been the same story for millennia now. I would say though comparable to history this current situation isn't awful(for me at least), it's just an annoyance.

Which brings up another question that just came to mind. Our earthbound avatars or however we prefer to describe us, do you think our higher-self has a consequence when we allow ourselves here to indulge in negative traits/emotions such as greed?
jdlaw
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2020 7:26:06 PM

Absolutely Jon. Yes I do think everything we do here has meaning and consequence. To think life has no purpose is equally valid, but a far less enjoyable way to live.
jdlaw
Posted: Saturday, April 25, 2020 5:00:51 AM

Jon, I was rethinking my comment on David Icke and really need to be more fair. I want you to know that I have listened to and followed David Icke for some time. He is extremely brilliant and really if you do simply skip past the "they" part of his theories, there is always a whole lot of truth around what he is talking about.

I realize that if you can get over all of the surmised mechanisms he postulates for who is behind it all, he is and has always been spot on for the what's happening part. I just prefer to stick to the programmed reality approach when it comes to the "why" things are the way they are and not worry so much about "who" the programmers are.

I actually like religion and having a faith in "God." But my definition of "God" has grown much broader over the years thanks to people like Icke. I just believe in a more benevolent "they" than he does. He would think me a one of those stupid lemming "sheeple" who just follow the herd to our destruction. But if you think about it, if "they" really wanted to destroy us, mankind would have already destroyed themselves many times. They ( the Programmers) really do want us to become something more. Maybe this whole COVID-19 is the Programmer growing impatient about this whole Nationalist "me first" movement striking the CCP, UK and US led world? If you ascribe to these Trumpian, Boris Johnson, and peoples republic ideals, maybe the Programmer is going to smite us with a curse for our own suffering to to save us.
EKUMA1981
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2020 5:33:31 PM

Hey y'all

Check out this video by Richard Hall. It appears this Covid-19 really is a scam -

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=282&part=1&gen=99
Neo
Posted: Monday, April 27, 2020 3:03:27 PM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Hey y'all

Check out this video by Richard Hall. It appears this Covid-19 really is a scam -

And in a similar vein:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98E7G4NC1Os

(I've just finished watching this, the second half, where he gives his take on what's motivating this deceptive activity is very interesting.)

There is no spoon.
Neo
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2020 2:51:43 AM

Recently finished watching Rose/Icke III. Wow. Linking below.

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

There is no spoon.
jdlaw
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2020 4:52:08 AM

Neo wrote:
Recently finished watching Rose/Icke III. Wow.

Neo, "Wow" can mean a lot of things. But Icke tends to be very long winded. If you actually listened to the whole thing, you must mean "wow" as in you are amazed and intrigued ... as opposed to "wow" what a colossal imagination Icke has.

I tend to think both kinds of "wow" when it comes to Icke. I have followed him a lot over the years. He is more into it for the money nowadays than he has ever been before. Not so much that I think Icke is a money grubber who has to get rich. More in the line that he has to survive and make a living and if he is going to devote so much of his time to his art, he has to be able to make some money.

The so-called "censorship" of Icke is actually self-created by him. He loves to be censored because it legitimizes his ability to charge for a subscriptions. And really any conspiracy theorists is not necessarily lying to you. They are actually sharing real "truth."

Because of the simulated nature of reality (and because of the individualized nature of simulated reality) if you ever dig deep enough, you will always find a vast amount of "truth" in all conspiracy theories. I mean from Alex Jones (infowars) to Flat Earthers. It is all based in "truth" depending on what level of personal "truth" or another you are willing to explore and accept. The more you dig into their "truth," the more likely you will also come to see their "truth." The reason for this —is that human interaction itself is really on the furthest fringes of existence. At the center of existence is self. When taking into account an All That There Is ("ATTI") view of reality, the amount observation that we can share is really quite small. In other words "There Is" a whole lot more "There Is" ... than any of us actually can observe in our little minds. The universal consciousness in the universes we create in the "ATTI" to each of us is a lot bigger than we give ourselves credit. When we have to touch upon someone else's ATTI, the "law of attraction" will prevail.

The difficulty in all of it is that no matter the nature of the simulated reality —this "reality" is the only one we've got. Many of Icke's 2019 videos (before the pandemic) actually touch on the "individualized nature" of reality and how each of us is at the very "Center" or our own reality. I am at the center of mine and you at the center of yours and Icke is at the center of his. Icke explains this quite well in 2019. He discusses his own position of "power" in the world using these "self-empowered" concepts in generating your own reality. After all, this whole "self-driven" reality is also nothing new and was even touted for a while as "The Secret" (one of the most profound conspiracy theories of all time).

His quick shift in 2020 to focus more around COVID-19 makes a lot of sense for his professional development. It is very clear that this is to become the "Quarantine Generation" and the Orwellian nature of society may very well become reality if we let it. In that respect Icke is a soldier in the fight for freedom and I am sure he likes it that way.

Cheers.
jdlaw
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2020 5:32:10 AM

EKUMA1981 wrote:
Hey y'all

OK so listen. According to my last post above, explaining my take on the individualized nature of the ATTI (using Jim's terminology for All That There Is) I can accept that Richard Hall's reality is legitimate.

However, in my reality, in the 1980s I was stationed at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease (USAMRIDD) at Fort Detrick Maryland. For 6 years I worked in "Hot Suites" with live specimens including Cynomolgus & Rhesus monkeys, guinea pigs, and other live mammalian studies where the subjects were put into enclosed environments and viruses introduced through just one subject to specifically test how viruses are spread and low and behold (like you might have thought) viruses are actually spread from one individual to another. Some are "airborne" viruses where the virus lives quite well in the air. Some are "Droplet" transmitted where the virus can live inside small packets of mucous and saliva secreted by coughs and sneezes. Others can be person to substance like contaminated food and water. Others can be animal to human or human to human like sexually transmitted diseases (often suspected in the origination of the Aids virus in humans).

So yes in my reality, there are viruses and they do spread from human to human and even animal to human. You may go ahead and then lump me in with the rest of the conspirators who created this hoax that viruses actually exist, but as for me myself, I happen to know I am not one of those conspirators.

No condescension upon Hall or any of his work. As I explained my take on the ATTI above, I am sure his work can be considered very intriguing in many respects.
Neo
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2020 5:37:12 AM

Hoping he's wrong but suspecting he's right: come winter, come lockdown 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-L8WNpS-rk

There is no spoon.